Author's Note

Okay so let me first start off by saying holy cow, that epilogue was 5500 words...which is the longest chapter I have ever written. It took me a total of 8 hours to produce both chapters so I really hope you guys enjoyed them very much. I'm sorry for the delay, I expected to have both of these chapters out a few days ago but I got really busy.

Second of all, thank you guys so much for supporting my story. I honestly could not have imagined a total of around 68k+ for both of my stories in such a short amount of time. I really do appreciate everyone that has enjoyed my story and it has been a pleasure writing for you guys. Honestly, I'm overwhelmed by how many of you commented and voted for both of my stories. I was new to Wattpad when I first started and I was only hoping I would get 100 reads so it was really exciting for me to quickly surpass that and to get ranked. I honestly don't think words can express my huge amounts gratitude for y'all so I can only offer you my willingness to help you if you ever need something. If any of you want to talk or if you need help with anything, slide into my DM's! Once again, just THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Seriously, I wish I could just give y'all hugs because my writing means a lot to me and I never thought that other people would actually like it. So THANK YOU!!!

Lastly, I want to discuss my future as a writer. For those of you who don't know, I have a second fanfic that I have brushed off to the side so I want to spend a couple weeks focusing on that story. If you haven't checked it out, you should...it's called "Everlasting Love" and it's a Jack Avery fanfic. I also have a rant book which you should also check out if you want to get a better sense of who I am or if you're bored, my rant book is called "Hope". But as for more exciting news, my next three fanfics include a Zach Herron and Jonah Marais fanfiction. So here are sneak peeks to those 👇

 So here are sneak peeks to those 👇

Secrets // Zach Herron

"Now there are three things you need to know about me if you want to fully understand my story...our story.

One: I had no intention once so ever to fall in love with a boy who has a heart of gold. I was perfectly happy with the boy I already had because he was there when everything went down...which is all I'm going to say about that. However, this boy just crept up behind me and attacked me with his feelings. So don't call me a heartbreaker if you don't know the whole story" - Penelope Hope Montgomery

 So don't call me a heartbreaker if you don't know the whole story" - Penelope Hope Montgomery

Why Don't We University // Jonah Marais

"But that was last year....

I don't know if I would of accepted the scholarship if I had known how much pain it would cause me. It's sort of a "if I knew then what I know now" moment. If I would of known that you would of made me feel like I actually had a chance before you fell in love with another girl, maybe I would of rejected the scholarship. But hey, we all learn from our mistakes right?

Unfortunately, you're the exception...I always seem to fall right back into your trap. What will I ever do with you Jonah Roth Marais?"
- Ashton (Ash) June Kennedy

The Next Generation // WDW

Now I can't say very much about the third fanfic but I can tell you that it takes place twenty years in the future and maybe certain children of the Why Don't We boys are the main focus of the story. I also don't have a cover because this is going to take place towards the beginning of next year.
                                      - - -
Yes, my Zach Herron fanfic is about Penelope and how they met. No, I don't know exactly when these fanfics will be released but I can tell you that the Zach Herron fanfic will be released during the first week of December. If you're interested in any of these fanfics, make sure you follow me so you know when I release them. Also, the order I've stated these fanfics in are the order I will release them. The Zach Herron fanfic will be first, then Jonah's, and then The Next Generation.

So that's what I'm planning for my next fanfictions and like I said, if you're interested in reading these fanfictions...make sure you follow me.

Backtracking a little, I honestly cannot believe that White Lies is over. I have come so far as a writer from my first story and it's going to be hard to live up to those numbers but I will try! For about the millionth time, thank you for reading and supporting my story. I hope to find you in another fanfic that I wrote. Farewell readers of White Lies/Forever & Always...