Expect the Unexpected // C6

"Sometimes people come into your life when you least expect it but they could also turn into the best thing that ever happened to you" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

"He's my wha-?" I asked still shocked.

"He's your co-star Amberle...I hope that won't be an issue" Stan stated.

"Oh no no of course not" I stated nervously while I looked towards Shawn. Shawn immediately looked down at the floor but I still saw his sly smile.

"Good because he's your co-star whether you like it or not" Stan stated as he walked away.

It immediately got awkward between Shawn and I. We kept giving each other looks begging for one another to speak to break the silence. The thing is though, I knew how Shawn felt towards me but I also know how much I loved Daniel.

"So uh-" he started before I cut him off.

"Look I know how you feel about me and I just wanted to say that if things get too intimate between us I will gladly restate that I love Daniel and I am with him" I said proudly.

"That's not what I was going to say but I guess good to know?" he said awkwardly.

"Oh" I said as my cheeks flushed bright red.

"No it's fine...it was kind of cute" he tried to reassure.

"Oh" I said again but this time with my eyebrows raised.

Shawn's cheeks immediately flushed red and I could tell he regretted what he said.

"Um I need to head over to Stage 3...so I'll just grab some coffee and be out of your way" I said as I brushed past Shawn.

"How funny...I'm heading there too" he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"In that case-", I stated as I grabbed my coffee, "we'll go together".

I linked my arm through Shawn's and we began to skip to stage 3

"Do you want to hear a joke?" Shawn asked?

"Sure why not?" I asked.

"A ham sandwich walks into a juice bar and orders a fruit smoothie. The cashier says sorry we don't serve food here" Shawn stated.

I immediately stopped and looked at Shawn, "seriously? That's your joke"

"What? It's funny" Shawn stated.

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to stage 3.

"Glad you made it!" Stan stated as he stood up and started to applaud.

I curtseyed and blushed as Shawn shortly approached behind me.

"Alright what scene are we doing?" I asked as I walked over to the cameras.

"Scene three, act one" Stan stated as he sat in is director's chair.

"Wait isn't that my first encounter with Nathan?" I asked.

"Yeah...we need to see the on-screen intimacy before we go any further" Stan stated.

Nathan was Shawn's character and Captain Marvel's love interest.

"Okay" I stated as I look at Shawn as he nodded his head.

Luckily, I studied the lines on the plane so I had a general idea of this scene. To my understanding, this is when I run into Nathan at high school...I think I'm the new kid.