8

kwon rina
incheon airport

"don't forget your passport, keep it in your hands at all time," minjoo rolled her at seokjin as yongsun just nodded her head.

seokjin looked like a father as he continued to tell yongsun what to do. namjoon patted seokjin's back and told him to be quiet or else yongsun would most likely run to her plane.

yongsun wore a beige cardigan, a white tank top, and pink pants. She looked cute and i wasn't the only one thinking that. taehyung was staring at her with adoring eyes as he bit his lip slightly.

anyway, he was only dating you for her, don't forget that. taehyung snapped out of it as he tightly wrapped his arm around my waist in reassurance, almost as if he could read my thoughts running in my head.

"give me once last hug my cuties," i slipped out of taehyung's arm as yongsun's small arms tried their best to wrap around yejin, minjoo, dasom, chanmi, and i as we smiled.

"come over here boys" yongsun laughed as she hugged all five of them individually. i watched as an unknown expression crossed taehyung's face as i stared at him hugging her.

i could basically hear my heart pounding. i frowned as i shook my head, he never looked like that when he's around me.

he let her go as she walked over to seokjin. taehyung grabbed my chin as he forced me to look at him, "are you okay?"

"i'm okay," it's almost as the only things taehyung and i have ever said to each other were lies.

a fake expression of relief crossed his face. he held my hand with his free hand as he leaned in and gave a small peck.

"i'll call everyday, don't worry about me and be healthy okay?" we looked away to give the two privacy as taehyung's grip became tighter.

i peeked back a little as yongsun smiled  at seokjin. he leaned in and gave her a long kiss before kissing her forehead once again.

"all done lovebirds?" yejin called out as seokjin just laughed. we turned back to the two as seokjin wrapped his hand tightly around yongsuns.

"since i got the gate ticket, i'm going to drop her off and wait with her, you guys can leave now," seokjin smiled as he grabbed yongsun's suitcase.

we waved as the two of them left to go to the gate. i watched as everyone started to leave with their designated ride while taehyung and i were left to go alone together.

       the boys and girls mostly came together except for yoongi and chanmi. chanmi held a saddened look as yoongi just quietly walked next to her.

— — —

kim chanmi
yoongi's car

       blood, sweat, tears by some group named beyond the scene played as i quietly looked at the window. tears were rolling down my face by the fact that yongsun had left.

       we only met through yoongi because of his younger sister hyerin but i thought of her as an older sister. yongsun and seokjin were seriously like the mother and father of the whole friend community.

       more tears fell down as the music started to get drowned by my constant sniffling. a tissue box was placed on my lap as I looked at yoongi who was driving.

       his face held no expression as he just kept looking at the front. frustration started to lowkey hit me as i kept staring at yoongi.

       "aren't you at least going to comfort me min yoongi?" hyerin looked up from her phone in the back of the car as she plugged in her headphones, knowing an argument was coming.

       "what am i supposed to do chan?" yoongi fully asked as his eyes didn't leave the road.

       i scoffed as I softly threw the tissue box in the back, "you're unbelievable, sometimes i don't understand why i'm dating you."

       yoongi's hands started to grip harder on the wheel. i continued to slander him with frustration in me, "you never show any emotion, do you know how hard that is for me?"

       yoongi stopped the car at the side of the road as he clicked open the door, "leave kim chanmi."

       i flinched at the tone of his voice, he never called me kim chanmi unless he was mad. i knew i hit a soft subject for yoongi.

       with my frustration still intact, i grabbed my purse as i opened the door and got off. yoongi kept looking forward while hyerin was too engrossed in her phone as i slammed the car door shut.

       "you are so impossible, are you seriously going to leave your girlfriend on the street min yoongi?" i shouted as his car drove off, leaving me with people staring at me and shaking their head.

— — —

kwon rina
taehyung's home

       by the time we reached my house, i noticed that i didn't bring my keys. i then spotted another five minutes trying to see if my parents were home. no one.

       that's how i ended up in taehyungs house. his room was fairly big and clean. he left nextflix on as he came back up with some drinks and water.

       "what do you want to watch?" Taehyung mumbled as he munched on some caramel popcorn.

       i watched as he flipped though the different shows and movies, "i'm not sure, i haven't watched anything after the vampire diaries."

       "okay then what about fifty shades of taehyung," he rose his eyebrows suggestively as i laughed and smacked his arm.

       "turn on lion king, i haven't seen that in a while," taehyung muttered a small me too as he gripped my arm and pulled me inbetween his legs.

       i rested my head on his stomach as he started to play with my hair during the opening. i continued to munch out to the popcorn as taehyung's phone went off.

       "someone's calling you," i pointed to taehyung's phone that was at the side.

       i felt him shuffle and then stop all motions. i sat up as he rushed to turn off his phone, "what is it?" i asked him.

       "nothing it was just my mom," taehyung smiled but still had worry in his face.