47

kwon rinarooftop feelings

kwon rina
rooftop feelings

"so where are we going today?" i asked.

        jungkook shrugged his shoulders while his hands were stuffed in his jacket pocket. i followed after him, holding the door open for the people walking into the restaurant behind me. the restaurant was dark but had small candles lit around.

     we stopped in front of a bar filled with people. loud chatter embraced the restaurant. loud laughter came from a late table filled with people clinking their glasses with one another. unconsciously i gripped onto jungkook's shirt.

jungkook drummed his fingers on the black marble table. he looked relaxed, almost as if he was a usual customer here.

"what are we doing here? it's illegal for us to be drinking."

he rolled his eyes, shaking his head at me. his brown fringe fell in front of his eyes as he looked down at me, "will you relax, we aren't here to drink or anything."

"then why are we here?" my eyes were filled with interest as i looked around.

a breathy laugh left his mouth as it filled the short period of silence between us. jungkook's eyes shimmered with playfulness and glee.

"you ask too many questions kwon."

out of nowhere, he pointed to a figure emerging from the kitchen doors. the figure was tall but not too tall. i couldn't see his face cause of the lack of lights in the room. the male slowly walked over to us, placing his notepad on the surface.

"jungkook, didn't i tell you to stop bothering me when i'm—"

the man froze after his eyes glanced over at me, "who's this?"

jungkook wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. i pushed his arm off me as if i was annoyed. but my face said otherwise since a huge smile was apparent.

"this is kwon rina, she goes to the same school as me."

i placed my focus back on the man in front of us. the stranger slowly nodded his head. he looked up, almost as if he was trying to place my face and name in his mind.

there was awkward silence between us until the man laughed. he wiped his hand on his black apron. once it was dry, he held his hand out in front of himself, "i'm hwang minhyun."

i shook his hand and quickly let it go. minhyun smile widely but his eyes were filled with annoyance when he looked at jungkook. jungkook grinned, leaning on the table.

"anyway, what do you want jungkook?"

jungkook opened his mouth to say something but he was abruptly shut down by minhyun, "no."