9

kwon rina
taehyung's house

       i watched taehyung as his chest rose up and down in a rhythmic pattern. the two of us had accidentally fell asleep during the movie that was playing.

       taehyung turned to his side and wrapped his arms and legs around me as i struggled to get out. my face was inches apart as i just smiled.

       it was night outside and no one was home. his face looked at peace as he smiled lightly. his box smile was fully shown. his eyelashes long and curled. his dark brown hair laid softly on his face.

       "i love you a lot," taehyung mumbled in his sleep.

       i bite back my awe, that was cute. I pulled my arm free as i lightly brushed through his hair with my hand. if only he had liked me back, we would both be enjoying things like this.

       the clock clicked back and forth. it started to get later as taehyung continued to sleep. my started to droop ash legs were tangled with taehyung's.

       "where are you going?" taehyung had cold sweat as he moved around. probably having a nightmare.

       i quickly gripped his shoulders and started to shake him, "kim taehyung wake up."

his eyes flew open as he started to pant and sit up. i stood up and grabbed a towel from his desk and stared to wipe his sweat away. his eyes were still dazed. he suddenly smacked my hand away, "why are you still here?"

"what do you mean?" i asked him, hurt from his harsh words. i reached down to grab the towel that was on the ground.

taehyung forced a smile as he grabbed my hand and pulled me close, "sorry, i wasn't thinking, i'm glad you're here."

i nodded slowly as i watched the clock. my parents wouldn't be that worried since i made yejin lie that i was at her house. it was hard to convince her until she said yes when i told her that i would set up a date for her and jimin.

       i bite my lip to hold in my chuckle after recalling the memory. i looked at taehyung as he stared at me with an unknown expression on his face.

"what's wrong?" i asked. i felt my hands start to sweat as he still held on. i was nervous that he was going to say something bad.

taehyung shook his head and the expression was gone. he pulled my hand to his lips and gave it a small kiss, "nothing, nothing's wrong, have you talked to yongsun?"

again, why can't he just let her go and focus on us? i gave him a fake smile and pulled my hand away, "no, i haven't talked to her."

"well you should, you look similar to her, ever thought that you guys were secret siblings?" i laughed as taehyung continued to play with my hands.

"no, no i haven't thought about it at all," disappointment was heavy in my heart. keeping my eyes on the clock, 11:11 i made a wish,

for taehyung to actually notice me by him

— — —