14

kwon rina
taehyung's house (1 week later)

last week when i went to taehyung's house after school. nothing much happened other than the fact that we just watched a movie and that was it.

i somehow managed to get yejin to lie for me again so i can stay over at taehyung's for the weekend. i was excited to stay over since taehyung said he made a lot of plans.

the car stopped in front of taehyung's house i reached over to open the door but a hand stopped me. i turned around as jungkook was dangerously close to me.

jungkook was sadly my ride due to jongdae, yejin's brother canceling last minute. jungkook's arms were wrapped around me as i struggled to leave his embrace, "get off me muscle coconut head monster," i pleaded to be let go.

       "be careful and plus everyone likes hugs from me," jungkook laughed as he finally let me go.

       i rolled my eyes as i pushed him away, "not me and i don't need to be careful of anything." i step out of the car and shut it as I walked to the front entrance.

        i looked around the quiet neighborhood after pressing the button. the door came unlocked as taehyung opened it, "hey your here"

       he moved to the side as i stepped in. i smiled as he placed his arms around me and started to waddle down the hallway. taehyung walked over to his fridge and looked at it as i sat down on the chair as taehyung handed me a water bottle.

"do you like my romper? i spent a lot of money on it this weekend when i went shopping with minhyung," i asked in hope of a compliment for my already sinking self esteem.

       taehyung rolled his eyes, "you don't need to spend that much money on clothes anyway, you don't look good anyway."

"oh really, i thought it looked nice," i whispered, taehyung handed me a water bottle as he sat down.

taehyung sighed as he looked at his phone, "what are you looking at?" i asked, nudging at his arm.

he looked partly tired and annoyed, did i do something? i clenched my fists around the fabric of my maroon romper as i looked at him nervously.

"i noticed someone different dropped you off this time, who was it?" my heart dropped as taehyung cocked his eyebrow in curiosity. he had told me several time not to be seen around jungkook and here i just broke that rule.

i smiled nervously as i gripped onto my romper, "uhm well you see."

taehyung sighed, "are you a little kid rina, spit it out, it's not like i'm going to smack you or anything."

"yejin's brother jongdae canceled last minute so i got a ride from jungkook instead," i stared at taehyung as he gave me a disgusted look. he looked mad as he brushed his hair up again.

"i can't believe you still associate yourself with him rina, do you ever listen to me? one of these days you'll wake up and notice that you don't have a boyfriend," taehyung shook his head as his voice remained super calm.

i looked at him with glossy eyes as taehyung grabbed my chin so i would look at him straight in the eye, "why? cause you aren't worth the attention rina, no one wants to deal with you, which is why you need to listen to me, i'm the only one that can deal with you,"

i nodded my head as he kissed my forehead and pulled me over to the living room, "i only say these stuff cause i care about you, only i would be able to say stuff like this."

i smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I know taehyung, i trust what you say, please don't break my trust."

— — —

min hyerin
home

i walked down the stairs from my room humming along to Dean, "what should i make?"

surprisingly no one was home, so it leaves me to a nice day by myself. usually when yoongi is home all he does is complain about how tired about he is.

i reached out to grab the cup but a sharp pain stopped me. i fell down to the ground as the cup came crashing next to me. my chest felt like something was pushing down on it.

i panicked as no breathes would come into my lungs. i grabbed at my neck as i tried to reach for my phone that was on the table across from me.

i stood up as i pressed the emergency call button for yoongi, please answer, "your call went to the automatic voice message box."

the feeling of pressure on my chest started to clear up as air was going through again, "no it can't be this again, not again."

i looked at the cup that was shattered next to me and sighed. i held onto the side as i lifted myself up carefully to grab my phone. i hesitated as i touched yoongi's number to text him.

me
it's back, i think

— — —

kwon rina
taehyung's home

taehyung played with my hair as my head was resting on his lap, "have you tried the dye pills?"

       i shook my head as taehyung pushed me off, "no wonder why you were so heavy today, i have bottle right now, try it."

       truth was, i was a little scared and afraid that things might go wrong. taehyung shook the bottle as he placed two of the pills in my hand and opened my water bottle for me.

       taehyung rolled his eyes as he watched me hesitate, "don't you want to lose weight and look pretty when you meet my friends? see your problem is that you never listen to me, i know what's good for you rina."

       taehyung groaned as i placed the pills down on the table, "i don't know about this taehyung, a lot of things can go wrong with this."

       taehyung sat down as he looked at me with disappointment clearly in his eyes, "i don't get why your like this rina, i just wanted to help you."

       he placed his face in his hands as I walked over to him, "there's just so much pressure right now with being the student body president and it's just too much when you act like this too."

       i grabbed the pills and water as i stared at it in my hand. taking a deep breathe, i placed it in my mouth as i swallowed it down with water. i can't afford to lose him, he always gets mad cause of me.

       i patted his arm and showed him the table that no longer had pills, "see i took it, form be sad taehyung."

       his boxy smile appeared again as he leaned in and gave me a kiss, "see it wasn't that hard, you just have to listen to me sometimes and actually do it."