27

trigger warning: degrading words, swearing, physical abuse (sadly)

once again, i am in no way trying to romanticize physical and mental abuse. i created this storyline in hopes of trying a more mature writing that can touch readers at the heart. i also wanted to at least be able to reach out to one reader, letting them know that no one deserves to be treated like this.

everyone deserves to be treated like an equal human being and loved. i have nothing against kim taehyung, he's my friend bias and i respect him. i know that taehyung ain't like this at all. please do not think that i am trying to paint him a wrong picture.

explanation will be at the end of this story

i am doing my best to research

i'm sincerely sorry if it's not very
realistic or accurate or if
anyone feels offended in any way

JH

kwon rina
the days leading up to more hell

       "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to, i was drunk," i pushed myself to my limit. trying to follow taehyung, who was seething with annoyance as he opened the door to his apartment.

       he sighed and smiled, "okay, i get it, totally," his face turned into a frown again, "what could i expect from a girl like you?"

       tears prickled at the side of my eyes, "i didn't do anything, jungkook just helped me out and i somehow ended up at his house, we didn't do anything."

       i walked into his apartment, taehyung slammed the door behind us. he looked down at me and then back at the door, "shut up."

        "what do you—"

        he sighed, pushing me to get past me, "i said shut up, don't you know when to be quiet?"

         i stayed quiet, standing by the side. taehyung sat down on the coach, placing his hands in his head, "it feels like i'm the only one caring about this relationship, do you want to break up?"

       "no," i panicked, "i'm sorry, i promise i won't talk to him."

        "you want to know how i found out about you staying at jungkook's?" he had a small smirk on his face, "your friend minjoo was blabbering about it."

       i clenched my fists on my pants, taehyung stood up. he towered over me, making me feel small and weak. his eyes were low and hooded as he stared down at me.

        "you shouldn't be friends with them anymore, they aren't good, all they do is talk bad about you," taehyung wrapped his arms around him, "they don't deserve to be friends with you."

       i continued looking down, "no, they're my friends even if we are fighting right now, don't say that about them."

       mistake. taehyung held an abnormally calm but chilling expression when i looked up. he placed his hand on my shoulder, still looking down at me.

       fall. i stumbled from the hard push taehyung gave me. i looked up from the ground, he stopped down. crouching as he grabbed my chin.

       "i know what's best for you and you do that, cut contact with them," i frowned and shook my head.

       "wrong answer," i closed my eyes, feeling the hard smack on the side of my face. tears were threatening to fall as i opened my eyes again.

       there he was, standing tall and calm. he moved his wrist back and forth, it was red from the hard smack. he moved his ring back into place, sighing and running his other hand through his hair.

he looked stressed, he crouched down next to him. his hand grabbed mine as he placed his hand on my chin, forcing me to look at him, "no one else can stay with you like this, you're lucky to have me."

a nagging feeling was tugging on my heart. i could just feel my heart sink low, telling me to go. i shook my head, "i know, i'm sorry."

the left of my cheek still stung. taehyung stood up, walking away from the living room. i looked down at my hands, noticing the floor burn on my calf. my left leg hurt when i pushed onto it, a bruise was probably going to form.

i sighed, finding my way into one of the bathrooms. the light turned on, there stood a girl with hair frizzed up from the fall. a small scratch with dried blood. it was probably from his ring.

the bell went off, echoing in the large apartment. i looked out the bathroom door, guess he didn't hear it. i made my way to the door slowly, the white slippers making soft scrapping sounds on the floor.

"who is it?" i opened the door, looking up. i stood still, shocked by the presence of the two girls in front of me.

there she stood, yongsun. her hair was done in a low ponytail while her brown jacket complimented her outfit well. shiro was standing next to her, her all black outfit making her look even more intimidating.

"move," shiro rolled her eyes, shoving past me.

"hi," yongsun let out a small sigh before giving me a hug. her hands were freezing cold from the harsh spring weather.

"what are you doing here?"

her eyes glanced at the scratch on my face. she shook her head, "uhm business."

"what about seokjin oppa?" i turned as she stepped in. her frame froze, the smile now fading her face.

"we broke up, i'm just here cause shiro's my ride," disappointment was filled in me. shiro's name rolled off of yongsun's mouth easily.

she seemed to notice my expression as she smiled, "i knew shiro way before i found out about taehyung."

"shiro's just grabbing her things and we're leaving right away."

footsteps made their way over to the front where we were. shiro had a hardened expression, a file folder was clutched in her hands. taehyung stood behind her, his eyes lit up from seeing the familiar face.

"yongsun noona," he held a small smile on his face.

shiro rolled her eyes, smacking the side of his arm lightly. yongsun stifled a laugh as she waved at him, "hey taehyung."

yongsun muttered a quick bye, giving a quick hug to taehyung. his eyes holding a new expression. she let go of him and walked out the door. shiro looked at me and pecked his lips, shutting the door behind her.

it was silent for a while until he broke it, "why are you still here? go away."

"okay," my voice came out in a whisper.