17

kwon rina
living hell

"rina grab the plate from the shelf up there, don't be slow," taehyung muttered. i hopped off my stool and walked over the the shelf.

i opened it carefully, making sure nothing would fall. i tipped toed and grabbed the plate and came back down on my feet. a wave of dizziness hit me and the plate dropped to the ground.

"woah are you okay rina?" chanmi shouted, looking worried as she leaned forward from her table.

chanmi and jungkook ended up coming to taehyung's house. school was over for a few weeks till winter break was over. taehyung invited the group after classes.

"do you know how much that is rina? go somewhere and do whatever you usually do," taehyung sighed. he emphasized on his efforts in cleaning up the broken plate.

"you always make a fool of yourself, can you even do anything right? my dog can even do more things than you," taehyung laughed as he rinsed his hands in the marble sink.

chanmi froze after hearing the so called "joke" that taehyung made. jungkook frowned as he stared at taehyung. the things he was saying had started to make the two feel even more uncomfortable.

"i don't like that, it's not a joke, i just made a small mistake," i said with a sigh. chanmi made a small thumbs up underneath the table. even though she knew that rina probably didn't even see that.

"loosen up rina, it's a joke and you're just missing it by yourself," chanmi and jungkook looked at each other and shrugged. was i really missing the joke?

chanmi grabbed her jacket and stood up from the table, her blonde hair shined underneath the light, "uhm well jungkook and i will take our leave, see you guys soon."

jungkook gave one glance at me and pointed at his phone. i waved him off and the door closed behind them. now it as just taehyung and i left alone in his empty apartment.

taehyung proceeded to go back and work on his pasta. a small ding went off on my phone. what a surprise, it's jungkook. i thought sarcastically as i opened the message.

coconut head
stay safe and don't hesitate to call if something happens, a friend to a friend

"who is it?" taehyung asked. i didn't want to make him mad by telling him it was from jungkook. maybe i should just lie.

i fiddled with my hands while my phone was still awake and open behind me, "it was yejin, she wasn't feeling good."

taehyung looked annoyed as he pushed me aside and grabbed my phone. his push made me bump into the side of the marble table. i knew a bruise was probably going to come out of it soon.

taehyung looked pissed as he placed the phone down and walked over to me. his hands were clenched as i tired my best to avoid him, "jungkook? i wouldn't have cared if you told me the truth but you lied rina."

       i felt an uneasy feeling hit me, my body was telling me to move but i couldn't, "i didn't mean to lie, i'm sorry."

       "do you know how annoying and impossible you are, no one can put up with you, only me," taehyung started to walk closer as i took another step back, "i don't want to see your face tonight, fuck off."