37

warning : romantic cringe feelings

ahn yejin
confused feelings

       "ah shit," was the first word that came out of my mouth. rina was walking down the stairs, her arm covered with bandaids. it peaked my interest but i knew that dasom would be mad at me if i spoke to rina.

       i ran down the hallway while closing my eyes. i felt myself bump into someone. still closing my eyes, i grabbed their arms, trying to keep myself up.

"that's why you don't run in the hallways yejin," a soft voice spoke. their grip was strong as they held onto my hands.

i opened my eyes slowly, cringing from the sudden bright light. once my eyes went back to normal, i could make out the figure in front of me. jimin. his black hair was covered under a dad hat. he wore a long sleeved black shirt with blue jeans.

"oh," i scrambled to get myself out of his grip. he looked slightly disappointed? he coughed awkwardly as i ran my hand through my messed up hair, "why are you dressed like that? well not that i'm complaining because—"

my eyes widened, i smacked my hand over my mouth to shut myself up. he shook his head laughing from my nonsense, "you never fail to make me laugh."

"oh," was the only words that left my mouth. i was speechless from the sudden nice aura that was glowing from him. i fanned myself, feeling the hotness on my cheeks.

awkward silence filled the somewhat empty hallway. jimin brushed his hand through his hair, "aren't you going to soomin?"

i nodded, "yeah, how'd you know?"

"i was with her for a while."

i looked down at my feet, feeling a bit blue from his statement. i didn't like it. the kiss still haunted my memories and made me even more mad. i could feel a burning gaze on me, looking up, i met eyes with jimin. it looked as if he was looking at me to see what type of reaction would come out from me.

"that's cool, i have to go now," i purposely bumped shoulders with him. silently cursing from the hard bump. i speed walk through the hallway, racing up the stairs to get to the photo studio.

        as soon as i made it to the door, i slammed it open. which made soomin drop her phone from the sudden surprise, "yejin!"

       i muttered a quick sorry, "shall we start?"

       the photoshoot went by fairly quickly. it was mostly just soomin playing around with different techniques. her back was facing me while she was clicking through the shots. the soft music in the background filled the dim room.

"i have a question," i leaned my head to the side. soomin turned around, placing her hands on the table.

she crossed her legs, looking even more stunning under the dim lights. her blue jeans and red shirt seemed to show off her toned body. while her brown hair was placed into a bun. i felt a small pang of jealousy inside.

"what is it? it can't be about me completely," she smiled while raising her eyebrow, "i can tell from the look on your face that it's probably about a boy."

i coughed, nodding my head slowly, "it's actually about jimin, park jimin."

soomin had a knowing look on her face. she nodded, moving away from the desk. she went back to her computer, clicking random files. i watched silently waiting for her answer.