07

★ Ashley ★

Everything was going great, one week of me and Marissa. Then Tim has to ruin it, stupid Tim go jump off a cliff, see if anyone cares. Jack ass! Him flirting with Marissa was one thing but being more than just a jerk after she rejects him, that was out of line. He seriously better not step in my party or I'll do more than just throw him out.

I'm trying to get Marissa to open up and he is not helping. At least I have the girls on my side. It's a shame Marissa can't come to my party. I really wanted her to come. I'm actually surprised her Dad is letting Marissa stay home to help with the room or whatever it was. He was pretty willing when it came to planning the party but now she's not even going to the actual party even if it's not the Christmas one.

When I was at Marissa's I sometimes saw her Dad and he once told me he was happy to know she was socialising for once. He was worried she'd keep herself locked up at home for the rest of her life so yeah; I would've thought he'd jump at the chance to let her come to my party.

After school let out I dropped off Marissa at her place and went home myself. That's our usual now, me dropping off Marissa or Marissa coming over to mine; her Dad let me in on his master plan of changing her with my help. It was funny in a cute parental way.

So right now the party's already started and surprisingly I'm not having much fun. Even though my girls are pulling me on the dance floor it just isn't working.

"Hey you know, even though this is your party you can always leave whenever you want. This is why you have your friends here to look after the place.".

That was Alice as usual.

"I don't know what you're talking about and stop doing that."

I frowned at her. She was looking at me like she knew exactly what was going through my mind, which she always knew. Too bad she couldn't figure out I was gay. Hah to that!

"It's so obvious you wanna be with Marissa."

I froze. Oh my god. I just had to open my big mouth in my head when she was around. Seriously, how can I be so stupid? If she could read my mind on irrelevant things, of course, she can read my mind when I say I'm gay. What do I do? I need to plan. Wait, is she listening to my mind now? 

Oh my god!

"Hun if Marissa isn't going to chill with us here at the part, we'll just bring the party to hers."

Huh? Where's the outing part? Is she going to out me in private?

"You know how attached you get. Last time you saw this little puppy and took it home. Too bad your Dad took the little guy back. You were moping around for like weeks. We get Marissa's going to be around now and we're cool with that. She isn't that bad to be honest. So the girls and I planned a sleepover at hers. So come on we've wasted enough time here."

Wait. What? My mind isn't processing this. I thought she figured out I was gay for Marissa... Yeah, I'm going to shut up about this in my head. I still think she can read my mind, but, whatever.

Alice pulled me through the crowd I guess me being too slow since I was in the realm of confusion and in a daze. She grabbed my toothbrush and a small bag. I wonder if it has my PJs in it.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)