(58)

★ Marissa ★

Rylee and I were mostly speaking quietly and I wasn't feeling uncomfortable anymore. When the announcement was over we both headed to our classes and surprisingly Rylee had the same morning class as me, English Literature.

I was really feeling good about meeting Rylee now. If I hadn't met her at that party before, we wouldn't have been friends and I would have been alone in the hall.

I guess sometimes it's good to have friends outside Ashley's group too. Since they'd be busy with school committees I knew situations like these would occur but now it'd be okay, I have a new friend who would save me from that.

After the morning classes had gone by very quickly, I was in lunch with Rylee at my right and Ashley on the left at our usual table. It was nice being all together, I didn't feel like my old self who would have wanted to eat alone.

"Here, it's my apology," Ashley said out of nowhere making me face her.

I think my eyes may have become extremely large at that moment. She was holding a see-through container with what looked like her homemade chocolate mousse cake I loved so much. I couldn't help but look at this it then at her.

I involuntarily licked my lips. God this girl was unfair; she would always do something like this. I wish I could make something like this so I don't have to wait for her all the time.

She opened the container and set the heavenly cake on a plastic plate and gave me a spoon. I instantly went to the side and look out a bit with the chocolate filling oozing out and put it in my mouth.

It was like heaven I never felt before. I couldn't help moaning silently or at least what I thought was silent.

Ashley chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me to her side. At this point, I didn't really care. This girl could do whatever she wanted and I'd be okay because I have my dreams in front of ready to eat right this second.

There should be a law against food tasting as good as this.

"You know sweetie, this is a PG13 area, no uncensored sounds allowed here." Ashley chuckled making me elbow her or at least I hope I did it properly, I wasn't too sure because this cake was just too good so for good measure I glared at her and went back to my heaven of a cake.

"I tell you what I'll come over today and cook you some real food too while I'm at it. You eat way too many junk food it's not good for the blood." She shook her head and kissed my cheek making me groan.

"I eat just fine thank you very much." I glared at her and another heavenly bite closing my eyes and smiling at myself.

Ashley chuckled again squeezed my side making me squeak a little and glared at her.

"Yeah, yeah I love you too but you're going to have to be a little quicker because the bell's about to go any minute." I smiled.

I began to rush then but the taste was still good even with the whole rushing. I really do hope Ashley never blackmails me with this cake because I'm very sure I'd give up in an instant.

"Oh and make sure you're ready for Phys Ed today, I love that class now." Ashley chuckled making the other girls giggle too.

I on the other hand groaned. I hated that class especially since I have to do real sports activities and actual running of laps.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you all there too because I moved into that class today." Rylee smiled and waved goodbye as she headed off to her class just as the bell rang.

I got up too and let Ashley hold me to her side as we headed off to our class.

Today was going to be one very long day.

*

Vote and Comment if you like :)