36

Warning: This novel was written back in 2011 - I was young... I don't know how I wrote this... I would delete this chapter but I don't want to re-read my novel again...

★ Ashley ★

In front of the town hall were two girls fully into a make-out scene. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to be having sex there since that's exactly what it looked like. One was sitting on top of the low wall with her legs wrapped around the other girl, who was between her legs standing up lip-locked with her hands roaming over the girl's hair.

Definitely looked steamy.

I looked back at Marissa wondering what she thought of it and turned out she was covering her beet-red face with both her hands but occasionally peaking and squeaking when she looked, going back to cover them again.

Damn, that was cute. At least she didn't look disgusted, that's what I was really looking out for.

A moan then caught my attention back to the girls making out. The one with the darker hair underneath the girl was moaning loudly and the one on top with brown-hair had her hands in the girl's pants.

She was moving in and out of there but never taking her hand out so much. I could already imagine what she was doing with her. I caught sight of the darker haired girl's face and she was breathing heavily with her face red.

With a few more moans she bucked her head back and muffled her scream on the other girl's shoulder.

I grinned looking at Alice who had a grin on her face too.

Since they were done I decided to be the first to go over there since we did actually need to get into the building. Of course, that didn't mean I couldn't have fun.

I took Marissa's hand in mine and pulled her with me. She wanted to struggle but seemed to be fighting inside her mind as to what to say or do so she walked unwillingly by my side.

I whistled a tune as we reached them. They had by now calmed down and were grinning at each other.

"Wow. I never took you, girls, for being the kinky type, in public too." laughed Alice from behind me.

I raised my brow at her.

"Oh, Alice hey. Heh, we didn't expect anyone to be walking by here." The girl with the darker hair answered her with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Cass just couldn't wait till we got back so of course, I had no choice." Smirked the girl with dark brown hair.

The girl I'm presuming is Cass feigned hurt and slapped the other girl on the arm playfully.

"What the F, Cass." The girl with the dark brown hair pouted.

Alice laughed shaking her head.