47

★ Ashley ★

It was too bad I hadn't been able to introduce the girls to Jillian but it was fine, I'm sure they would meet sooner or later. It was around 10 in the morning so I hadn't taken all that long.

I'm sure Marissa should be up around now and probably thinking of a punishment for me but that would be okay, I actually liked this side to her, she was a lot more open now than she was before. Though I'll have to make sure she doesn't become too chummy with Cindy.

Cindy could be a whole lot scary when she wants to be and that's coming from one of her best friends. Let's just say it's a good thing I have her on my team, I'd never want her as an enemy, not in this lifetime. She's like a mastermind that has no boundaries.

The roads weren't all that busy and the sky looked nice, perfect sign for a good day to come. Today was definitely going to be fun. I was already back on time and parked upfront rather than go to the garage. I had a feeling the manger might be using the car again so parking here would be more convenient.

While getting out of the car I noticed something peculiar, I couldn't find any of the girls. I thought they would be at the front area of the building but I didn't find them. The front building was suitable for having breakfast thanks to the nice glass windows and walls the inn had constructed. The lighting was great and the view was the best.

There were still a lot of people that were having breakfast there but I couldn't spot the girls, in fact, I couldn't really see any teenagers or kids around. The only thing I could come up with was that they were at the pool/hangout area, designed for the privileges of youngsters that need more than relaxing, fun.

It's not really all that surprising. I wanted Marissa to have fun and relax here so of course, the girls would take her there. At least with this, she might not be mad about me moving her to someone else's bed anymore.

While heading towards the destination I knew Marissa would, I couldn't help but feel jittery deep inside myself. I wasn't sure why but I had this bad feeling as I entered the area. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The place was crawling with teenagers and a few younger kids, all seemingly happy to be here.

There were people already in the pool, some sunbathing, some at the bar area (non-alcoholic) for the under 18s. It was literally a good hang out area for teenagers. It was only when I spotted Marissa at the game area that I finally calmed down.

Honestly, there wasn't really any reason for me to be feeling jittery about, what exactly did I think would happen?

Taking a deep sigh I started walking over to Marissa's direction and could already see Cindy and Rachel not too far from her in a large couch conversing with each other. Alice and Sarah, on the other hand, were nowhere in sight, probably doing god knows what, with Alice's track of insane 'fun'.

With a bright smile, I was just about to call out to Marissa when out of nowhere a girl with long flowing brunette hair with reddish highlights and extremely light brown eyes comes around placing her arms over Marissa's shoulders while standing behind her. Now something like this is normal and nothing at all unusual but think about it, Marissa may have opened up but only towards the girls and me.