46

★ Marissa ★

"I'm guessing you've never shared a shower stall before right?" Rachel asked through the glass door.

"Uh... well..."

I would've answered her straight away with no but unfortunately Ashley kind of changed that when she decided to walk in on me in the shower, which may I say was the first time I used in school seeing as I never take part in school sports so obviously never needing to take a shower either.

The damn girl was changing my life.

"...not really no..." I know I'm lying here but let's just stick with this instead of going with something complicated. I for one do not want to get into why Ashley was in my shower stall or the fact that she might have seen me naked.

No, because I know she hadn't and I know everything is still normal in my life because I absolutely refuse to let anything change.

"You know I can understand why Ashley likes you, you're really cute like this. You don't need to worry though, let loose sometimes. It's nice to have people you can relax around." With that stepped out of the shower and I quickly turned around.

"You know the best thing about being with the girls is that it's a lot like being with sisters. I know you don't know us that well but you can trust us." Rachel was facing me with a kind look in her eyes and I honestly did believe her. I guess it was time for maybe a little change.

Although without warning Rachel gave me a hug with her only wrapped in a towel. But that was okay because I chose to change a little. As Rachel said, I can trust them so I should be able to relax when I'm with them; after all, I've never had that before, so I returned her hug with a smile.

"So not to ruin the mood or anything but how's it going with the psycho lady?" Rachel asked timidly but I smiled at that.

"No it's okay I don't mind. Dad said that she's going to be staying at a jail until the final court meeting and then she'd be convicted for 10 years; I guess I don't need to worry about her anymore."

The one thing I didn't realize until now is that I actually did feel comfortable with talking about this with Rachel; actually I probably wouldn't feel uncomfortable if any of the girls asked. I guess without noticing it I did accept them as friends. It wasn't something I was used to but honestly, I did like it. It felt nice.

"Not only do you not have to worry about her anymore but this year you're going to love being a teenager."

For some reason, I had a feeling she was right and I was looking forward to it. All this time I hadn't really had anything I loved, nothing just my life being dull and lifeless but things had changed, I met Ashley and I met her friends. Not only did they save me but they gave me hope.

I may have been known as an ice queen before but this time I plan to let myself find the real me. As much as I see many faults in Ashley there was one thing I was certain of she was free and that's what made her amazing in my eyes. I know it'll take time but I want to be free like that, maybe not in the perverted way that she tends to be like but just being carefree.

And to start that off the second I see Ashley I'm going to give that girl a piece of my mind, how dare she move me into another girl's bed when I was secured in my own? I fell on my butt because of her.

"When do you think Ashley's going to be back?" I asked Rachel.

"Huh? Uh, I'm not sure, looking at the time I'd say she'd be back in maybe a few minutes? Why do you ask?" Rachel had a question look in her eyes.

"I think you're right, it's about time I got the chance to be free as a teenager and as a teenager, I think it's fair of me to get payback on Ashley for dumping me on your bed. How about it, want to help a girl with her future dreams?"

Rachel giggled and gave me her best smile with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Hell yeah, you are totally one of us now. Let me just call the others before Ashley gets here, they are so going to enjoy watching this. It's like initiation all over again and best part Cindy is awesome at planning stuff, she's the smart one out of all of us, a child genius."

Oh, this is going to be great. The last time I let loose on the girls was when I had enough of the training Ashley was giving me on the field so of course, I sprayed them all with the water hose, definitely felt great but this would be so much better.

I know it's a bit childish to do this but I never got the chance to be childish when I was a child. So right now I can honestly say I'm really happy, it's like I'm getting back something I lost before.

I wonder how Ashley's going to react to it, I have this feeling Cindy's plan is going to be way more extreme than my own.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)