40

★ Ashley ★

When I reached the shower that she was occupying, I stood behind the curtain and placed my towel on the railing before slowly sliding the curtain open, making sure to be quiet. Marissa was completely oblivious to the movements as she washed her hair, rinsing out the shampoo. I closed the curtain ever so quietly already having mischief run through my mind.

Without any thought, I slipped my arms around her slender frame and held her against my chest. Marissa was startled at first and gasped but she must have realised it was me because a few seconds later she started to relax.

"Ashley, what are you doing? You know there are other stalls you can use so go away." She huffed.

She looked so cute under the fall of the spraying water. Her skin was soft and smooth. I gave her a light kiss on the nook of her shoulder. If I wasn't mistaken I could've sworn I caught her blush from that.

"You got me all wet, so you have to take care of it now," I whispered in my husky voice.

"W-what?" Marissa stuttered.

I couldn't help but chuckle already thinking of what she must have imagined.

"You wet me with the hose." I chuckled, hearing her sigh in relief.

"Oh... well it's your fault. You didn't have to be an ass out there."

I chuckled lightly. Marissa was getting better at being open about herself and I loved how she now used new words that she would never use before. She was slowly starting to get used to how a teenage girl lives her life.

"Fine, I admit I may have gone a bit far there. Tell you what I'll wash your back as a sorry."

Before Marissa could argue back, I had already gotten a hold of the sponge and was working on her back. Even though she was squirming, she stayed quiet.

"Don't you have to wash too?"

"Well if you wanted, you could wash mine." I brought back my husky voice again.

I didn't miss the little roll of Marissa's eyes as I said that.

"Why am I the only one that you... you know?" She frowned.

This time Marissa had turned slightly to face me and I took this opportunity to pull her front against me, resting my head in the crook of her neck. I can honestly say I loved holding a wet Marissa, mostly because she has no clothes on and I love the feel of her skin against mine.

"That's a good question. Why are you--"

"Ashley~" She interrupted me.

I chuckled as I pulled back and stared into her shining eyes. They were so innocent and beautiful. I really didn't want to hurt her, but how could I stay away? Marissa was now someone I had feelings for and I knew I needed her around me. But more importantly, there was no way I'd ever let her be alone. No, I'd never do that no matter what.