12

★ Marissa ★

"Ugh! Alice! What kind of truth or dare question is that? You always do this~ Why include Kevin in this? He's so gross. And why is sex involved? Alice~!"

"You know the rules." Alice tsked at her.

Rachel glared and groaned but answered anyway. "Ugh... you're making this so weird. You know I would never pick Kevin... just eww."

"Ooh, are you picking sexy Cindy then? Steamy sex, eh?" Alice got excited.

"Ugh, whatever, yes you perv. I would rather pick Cindy. At least I'll never be near gross Kevin. Yuck. I wouldn't wish that even on my worst enemy." Rachel groaned out.

"Wait you have enemies?" Sarah asked, but it seemed like she was only joking.

Alice on the other hand, burst into another fit of laughter, "OMG, I ship this! You two would make cute babies."

Alice started laughing again and Rachel spun the bottle. Wow, I guess now I know why I don't have sleepovers. I think I just lost some innocence there.

The game went on for about 26 minutes and it landed on Ashley twice, thank god it never landed on me at all especially when it was her turn. We all pretty much had more cups and I'm sure the other girls were starting to feel their drinks since they had more than me. Even I was starting to feel really light-headed.

Alice spun the bottle and it kept on spinning until it started to slow and oh my god no it stopped on me. Alice did a little jump being drunk an all now having a big smile on her face.

"Mar~issa now.. we have this rule right girls?" Alice said rather drunkenly and the girls nodded. Okay, interesting.

"New members al~ways have to do dares on the first turn." She started giggling now and I sighed.

Well, it can't be that bad right? She's pretty drunk so I bet she won't even make a good dare for me to do.

"Okay, go on."

"I dare you.. to~ make out~ with Ashely! Yeah, and wiv your tongue!"

Oh my god. What. Did. She. Say. I looked at Ashley and she was pretty drunk too but more aware than her other friends. My eyes were practically bulging out. She can't be serious. I haven't even had my first kiss yet, I can't just throw that away.

"Don't worry just leave the work to me," Ashley mumbled.

She pulled me on her lap. How did she just do that? Her hands were warm and her face was pinkish. It was actually cute right now. Wait, what did I just say? Hell no I did not just think that nope, I did not.

Okay why is Ashley's face closing in and why is she closing her eyes. No, she can't do this. I'm drunk and she's taking advantage of me. It's not fair.

And then I felt her warm lips on mine. Her arms were wrapped securely around the small of my back and she pulled me closer. Her lips were soft and gentle. Her tongue brushed the lower of my lip and I opened with no control.

I felt her tongue enter mine and I don't know how but my arms somehow ended up around her neck. She was pushing against my tongue and the roof of my mouth, licking and twirling. I even heard her moan or was that me? I couldn't tell any more, all I knew was she was kissing me and I was kissing her back.

Her hands were going lower on my back until I felt a warm palm on my skin just above my bum. I pulled back breathing heavily looking at Ashley in the eyes. Her face flushed red now, kind of reddish-pink. She was staring back with a warm smile on her face.

She bit her bottom lip and pulled me back into another kiss. I didn't even stop her this time.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)