42

★ Marissa ★

We entered a glass lift and went to the third floor. I can honestly say I was impressed. It looked like a rich version of a bungalow where students would live to party, but of course the neat version.

They had a stereo and high plasma TV set up in right, with a great area next to it probably where they have their junk food. I think I just found my favourite spot in here. I was actually surprised to see a pool table and a lot more on the other side of the room.

"Wow, this place is just--"

"Amazing? We know. We spent weeks designing the whole thing, not as easy as it sound I tell you." Rachel smiled.

"The floor above this is where we keep our rooms. For now, this is just where we come to hang out and do our sleepovers but when we move out this is the place we're moving into." Cindy explained.

"It's literally got everything we need; high security, 5 bedrooms, the fifth one is the extra one just in case we need it, our very own game room but not forgetting the TV, music and food of course and anything else we can fit in this building." Rachel cooed.

"Surprisingly we actually were able to fit a swimming pool on the second floor." Sarah nodded.

"So who's the woman at the desk then?" I doubt she could be security.

"She's kind of like a babysitter but she does some work from the computer down there. Honestly, she just stays there because it's easier to work rather than go to her office; apparently it's crowded and loud. The computer down there isn't really that important, it's like a basic PC, but there is a Screen down there for cameras outside the building and an emergency button." Rachel stated.

"But don't give me all the credit, Cindy found out all that." She pets Cindy's shoulder.

I sat down the comfy sofa and turned the TV on to see bugs bunny come on the screen.

"Oh here, it's an old leaflet on the hot springs but it should tell you about the basics." Cindy handed me a leaflet that had a picture of two women in a water area.

The picture was a bit blurry probably from the steam but I could get out what I needed to from it. So far nothing that I didn't know, I guess there's no point in reading any more of it. Hot springs go back to old times, steamed water, relaxing, pretty much everything I already know so literally kind of useless to me.

I didn't read the leaflet anymore but I did watch cartoon with the girls, which was actually nice for a change and played a bit of pool. I wasn't really good at it but Rachel showed me some tips.

Of course, I didn't forget all about Ashley don't worry, heck when I was learning to play pool I remembered Ashley and I bet that if she was here now she'd probably take advantage of the situation and have a reason to put her arms around me and push me against the pool table, tips my ass.

Note to self, if I ever want to learn something, I must never ask Ashley just ask one of the girls, they'll actually teach me something. I'm not mean, just honest.