39

★ Ashley ★

"That's right, nearly there. Keep moving that ass." I kept yelling out as Marissa glared back at me.

"I swear... to god if you don't shut up... I'm going to kill you right here!" She huffed, out of breath.

From the past experience, Marissa agreed she needed to work on her stamina and strength since she literally had none of those what so ever. For that reason, we are now on the track at school with me besides Marissa as she continues running.

Classes had ended hours ago but we decided to stay to keep up a regular schedule. From now on we'd be including Marissa into our cheerleading schedule. She wouldn't be doing what we do but a light training until she's ready to our level. I wouldn't want her to hurt herself or even worse, injure a muscle.

Since there was no cheerleading practice today, the girl was literally laying back on the picnic benches as they cached the evening sun while Marissa and I were on the field.

I may be going too far by pushing her with the laps and the fun comments but, hey it's having an effect on her. She's run more than she's done last week which is good. Though, she looks pretty pissed off.

Guess this is where we end things.

"Well, we're done for the day. Shower time." I chuckled and skipped towards the girls.

"You know Ashley, one of these days she's going to retaliate and you won't be able to defend yourself," Cindy smirked, rolling over onto her stomach to relax even more.

"Yeah and she's bound to get strong and faster since you're being such an angel at helping her get there." Sarah giggled.

I rolled my eyes at the girls lying on the bench.

"Hey, at least I'm actually on the field with her. You lot, on the other hand, decided to just watch. I'm pretty sure I'm in the clear here." I nodded to myself with a big smile on my face.

"You realise even though you've been running with her, you were still commenting on her booty and you've been eye raping her." Alice laughed.

I gasped in shock putting both my hands on my hips.

"Now listen here, Missy. I may have said a few things here and there but I certainly did not eye rape my number one girl."

I tried keeping the smirk off my face but I think they saw it anyway.

"Hey, I'm kind of noticing this now but, where did Marissa go?" Rachel asked.

I turned around to find Marissa behind me but Rachel was right. Where did she go? She wasn't there. I'm pretty sure I left her out of breath so she shouldn't have been able to disappear on me unless she went to the changing rooms. That would mean she was really pissed off at me.

"Uh, maybe I should go look for her?" I rubbed the back of my neck, looking down at the ground.

"If it means anything, I already knew this would happen." Cindy lazily admitted.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at her.

Just as I was about to turn around, cold water hit me with full force. I had to use both my arms to shield myself. Next thing I know, I hear the girls shrieking as well as myself.

From what I could tell from the glimpses of when I'm not being attacked by water, someone was holding a hose pointing it towards us.

"See this is what happens when you're all relaxing while I'm pushing my 'ass' out there and dealing with her. How's the water feel? I sure could use some myself." Came Marissa's voice.

"Oh my god! Marissa turn that off!" Shrieked Alice.

If I wasn't also being attacked by the icy water, I'd be laughing at Marissa's interesting sense of humour. Too bad I'm at the other end of it.

After a few more seconds I was no longer being assaulted by cold water but I could still hear it running on the ground. Looking up I saw the back of Marissa's body as she went into the changing room.

Thinking of a quick plan, meaning my sort of sweet revenge I swiftly followed leaving the girls behind complaining about the cold.

Moving fast had me feeling the cold against my skin making me shiver but of course that didn't make me stop never the less. No, no one would be stopping me from getting at least this as my revenge. My sweet revenge that Marissa will someday fantasise about in the future.

By the time I entered the changing room, I could already hear the shower being turned on. That brought a smile to my face. I proceeded to strip off my wet clothing, making sure to grab a towel once done.

To think I never thought of this before and I had so many chances to do it too. Fate sure loves to play tricks on us especially our minds.

I could already feel the steam of hot water against my skin as I walked over to the many rows of shower stalls. One which would have Marissa inside.

I honestly couldn't keep the grin off my face, thinking about how Marissa would react when I interrupt her innocent time of privacy.

You have to admit, me and Marissa in the shower together? Yeah, this definitely isn't the first time I've thought about it.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)