16

★ Ashley ★

I honestly tried not to look at her when she only had a towel wrapped around her slim beautiful body. This whole friendship deal is a lot more harder than I thought it would be. A girl like her with a body like that, it's already hard for me to keep my hands off her when she's fully clothed and now she's barely clothed at all. Is she trying to kill me? Cause it's working.

I honestly nearly lost it and stripped her but I held it in and just kept to holding her against me. It was only when Alice made the little joke from last night that I snapped out of it and was able to let her go.

I swear this girl has this control over me that even I don't know how to control. I really do try to keep my hands off her but she's gonna have to do something about her sexy glares and that damn fine body. She's lucky I was born a girl or she'd have to see me with a hard-on for a whole day. Eww, okay nasty thought. Me a guy. Never.

I'm still worried about the kiss from last night. Marissa looked like she didn't remember it, but with her drinking, for the first time, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I was a little sad that she didn't remember but it's okay though.

I still need to talk to Alice and the girls. I don't really know how they feel about the kiss. Are they kind of freaked out by it? Will they think differently of me if they think I'm gay?

I sigh in thought. Honestly, this is why I haven't come out to the world. Coming out to my parents was hard, truly hard. I'm surprised I even went for it so coming out to my friends is not exactly on the next to-do list.

After a while, the girls got ready and Marissa was dressed too. I didn't bring my school uniform, instead, I bought over my cheer-leading uniform. Since I'm on the cheer-leading squad and we have practice today I'd get away with not wearing the school uniform. I didn't feel like bringing it anyway.

We all left out of Marissa's house together not forgetting to say bye to Mr Kyles. I decided to drop off some of the girls so they could get their rides so this just left me, Alice, Sarah and Marissa in the car.

Marissa was in the back with Sarah as they chatted quietly. That's one thing that's been happening for a while now, the girls having small chats with Marissa. They've all been slowly warming up to her, including her in random things, small things, anything really.

That made me happy. It's why I don't want what happened last night to change anything. I like seeing Marissa involved. She doesn't seem as lonely as before. As beautiful as Marissa looked in her isolated world as the Ice Queen, she's even more beautiful when she's out there shining brightly. It actually pissed me off to know that her evil step mum is trying to get in the way of that.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the evil snake just wants Mr Kyles' money. Everyone knows how well off he is and I bet she wants Marissa out the way so Marissa doesn't end up inheriting it. Yeah, that's an evil snake with real fangs that need pulling out.

I glanced sideways at Alice but keeping my eyes on the road not to crash and I caught a glimpse of a smile on her face.

"Hey Ash, can we talk when we get to school? Before homeroom. Alone." She whispered so only I could hear.

I gave her a nod knowing it was probably about last night. Alice has always been forward and that's what I loved about her but sometimes I wish she'd wait until later. I'm still not ready to talk about it, but waiting on it isn't exactly going to help.

When we reached school and I parked in my usual place, we all got out. Alice let Sarah and Marissa know that we'd be back in a bit and gave them both hugs. Marissa at first wasn't comfortable with the hugs at the start of the week but by now she wasn't fazed by it any more. I then gave Sarah a hug and went over to Marissa to give her a hug. Even though she wasn't fazed she still knew what to expect from me so when I held her close to me pushing her against my chest, taking in her lovely scent it didn't surprise me when started to squirm.

I chuckled letting her go and kissing her on the cheek as she grumbled, walking away with Sarah laughing at us. That never gets old.

"So Ashley I was just wondering..."

"Yeah go on." I gave her a smile. Might as well just get over it. I'm not used to seeing Alice this nervous.

"Um you don't really have to tell me, but I want you to know that you can and it'd just stay with us. No else will know I promise."

I nodded my head for her to keep going.

"Do you have feelings for Marissa?"

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)