(56)

★ Ashley ★

A few minutes later we headed to our destination of the festival which lucky for us wasn't too far so we got there in half an hour, but all the while, Rylee had been constantly talking nonstop with Marissa throughout the ride.

It was a good thing I wasn't driving, I could honestly imagine myself crashing the car just to stop them but it did that I might hurt Marissa my sweet angel so that was definitely out of the question.

When we finally got here I was definitely feeling much better. We were all dressed in traditional kimonos; those were the theme for the festival. Marissa looked amazing in hers and that wasn't the only thing I was focussed on.

Just thinking about her only wearing underwear under her kimono was extremely distracting but a hell of a lot better than thinking up ways of getting rid of Rylee.

The festival itself was really cute. There were stands with friendly people supervising them. We'd been to a few of the mini-games we'd already ended up carrying studded animals as well as other prizes.

Marissa had the most since both Rylee and I had won her most of her things. I didn't complain about Rylee winning things for her, but I guess it was maybe because she always had that adorable innocent look of happiness when she was given the prize. She really did seem like a little kid at one of these.

In the end, we decided to save a bench in a clearer area so we could put everything down. Rachel and Cindy went off to get some food for us while the rest of us stayed to save the seats.

Out of the blue, Marissa started pulling on my hand I think trying to pull me up although she wasn't really doing a good job making me chuckle at her.

"Ashley, can you come over here for a bit?" Marissa whispered lightly.

I got up and looked behind me seeing Rylee and the others talking about something while I followed Marissa behind a tree. Her face was slightly red from blushing; it was really adorable to watch.

"Um, I got you something... kind of... um well, I won it." I chuckled at the way she was nervous.

"It's okay you know. So what did you win?" I smiled broadly feeling happy about getting something from Marissa.

She slowly reached into a paper bag and pulled out two metal bracelets that looked like they could be made out of titanium. They each had a long rectangular shape in the middle that was coloured. One bracelet was coloured black while the other was a sort of peach colour.

They really looked cute.

"They're friendship bracelets. One is for me and the other is for you. You gave me my ring so I'm going to give you a bracelet." This time her blush was darker and it was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I couldn't stop my smile even if I wanted to.

"So which colour do you like?" I asked her.

She started fidgeting and looking nervous making me laugh a little.

"Umm, the black one looks nice." She looked down at the ground and I chuckled.

"Then I will take the other one." With that, I reached for the bracelet and started putting it on before she could say anything.

When I was done I reached for hers and put it on for her. They looked great. They really did match. More than friendship bracelets, they looked like bracelets that lovers would wear, but I didn't mind. I actually revelled in that thought.

"I really love it, thanks, Marissa." I smiled at her broadly.

Her rather red face soon started breaking out into an adorable smile when she heard that.

"I'm just happy you liked it."

I stop myself, I couldn't help it. Before I could think about it, I reached out and pulled Marissa into me and kissed her lips softly. They were warm and slightly ajar. I shouldn't have but I took this as an opportunity to put my tongue and licked her lower lip moving slowly towards her tongue.

I held her tightly against my chest and kissed her more feeling her chest rise and fall. Her breath was heavy and warm.

When I pulled back, Marissa seemed dazed and kissed her lips once again lightly before I held her to me hugging her.

After a few minutes, Marissa seemed to her breathing back in check.

"Umm, Ashley... I thought we promised to be friends?" She whispered against my neck.

"We are friends." I kissed her neck as I said this.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes softly feeling my heart warm up just from her sight and touch.

"We are friends," I repeated again but this time I pulled her left hand to my face and kissed it softly and smiled at her.

She gave me a shy nod and I pulled back into arms but at my side so we could head back. I didn't want the others wondering what we were doing. The try was a good cover so nobody would have seen us.

Just being with Marissa like was good enough for me. I wouldn't force anything on her.

I would just love her like always.

*

Vote and Comment if you like :)