30

★ Ashley ★

She kicked us out. The nerve of her! She actually had the damned nerve to kick us out! Who the hell does that? Heh, too bad she forgot to notice my dad isn't just anyone. She can't just get of him that easily.

Dad made calls so fast I couldn't keep track of them.

He even went up to her and started raising his voice against her. It was pretty awesome to watch. I even filmed the whole thing on my phone. You should have seen the look on her face. She looked like she could blow a fuse any time soon.

In the end, a member of the staff had to break them up because they were causing a scene. The poor guy looked like he didn't want to be in the middle of it but since he did work here, he got the rough part of the job.

They were both asked to wait in the waiting room until Mr Kyles arrived since they were causing a disturbance. So that meant we weren't kicked out yet but we couldn't stay in the room with her.

Ugh, I shouldn't have let the doctor inject Marissa. He said that she'd start feeling the pain since she must have been in shock before to be able to stand it for so long and pass out. So now she was completely out with pain killers in her system with the side effect of sleepiness.

I honestly just wanted to be in that room holding her, waiting until she woke up so I'd be the first one she saw when she was up.

The evil bitch managed to weasel her way into Marissa's room though...the conniving little--

"Ashley... are you even listening?"

"Huh?"

I honestly didn't even realize he said something. I was too focused on how long Marissa was in danger with the two guards also present. Thankfully I could see through the window and I sure as hell was not happy to see her touch my Marissa. Especially her beautiful face. I'm seriously going to end up doing damage to her if she doesn't watch herself.

They finally left out the room so I turned around looking at my dad's frowned face.

I sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry dad. You know I can't relax with her around and I absolutely do not trust her to be taking in the damn guards leaving Marissa alone, not to mention unconscious."

Dad took a deep breath running a hand through his cropped dirty blonde hair.

"I know sweetheart, I'm not happy about this either. I never really thought I'd ever deal with a person like this. Usually, it's us watching this in one of your dreadful chick flicks." He chuckled.

"Hey!" I slapped his side with a frown on my face.

"That was so uncalled for. You make me sound so... ugh. You know what, next time you feel like doing your nails I'll let mum know too. Not so tough now big guy." I smirked at my dad.

Yes, I know childish but hey, this is a serious situation and my dad is making me sound like those peppy cheer groupies you see on TV. So not what I am. We actually have to be really athletic to do the stunts that we do and we have actual competitions.

It's not just cheering for our school's sports' teams. His jokes always suck when it's about me.

"You were saying father dearest."

He chuckled shaking his head but continuing.

"I'm going to be doing my best to get Marissa's dad down here ASAP but I need you to watch Marissa or at least watch her." He said pointing to you know who. The evil woman that happens to be slowly making me sin every day with me cussing her out.

I nodded in agreement.

"Yes, yes Ashley. I don't trust leaving them with Marissa either so hush up and stop making your old man cry. You know I can't go up against cheerleaders...they're scary." He fake pouted and ruffled my hair messing it up nicely before running out.

He's so lucky he's fast because I have no problem kicking my own dad's ass for messing with my hair.

*

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Thank you :)

 Thank you :)