My name is (y/n)

Your POV
'This world is so cruel but at the same time I want to see what beautiful things it still contains.' I thought. I hate the way I am living right now. First I am separated from my parents who I soon find out that they sold me to these sick drunken bastards. I was only just a kid. Why? This is such a dark secret they keep away from others. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that I had tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I close my eyes and beg inside of me that something will happen to get me out of this place.
As if on cue, I see ten 15 meter titans that are running their way to our tribe. Most of us saw and some didn't, I warn the ones who didn't see the titans. "Everyone! Hurry! Titans are coming!!" I yell on the top of my lungs. After I see the people get into their stance, I prepare myself also. I knew that we can win this because we were the most ferocious and strongest tribe of all, but deep down I sense that something more horrible will happen. Titans have finally arrived and all came in different sizes. We all yell out our battle cry and sprint to them.
~Time-skip to 10 minutes of fighting~
I just finished with my fourth titan kill. I jump to a rooftop of a building. I look over the are the titans came in, only to be shocked. "MORE TITANS!!" I yell. There were too many of them, I had no choice but the run. I hear many cries of help and see blood everywhere. 'Move on. No more turning back. At least I am out of that wretched place that I used to call home.' I thought as I was still running for my life. I end up in the forest and jump onto one of the tall trees. My (h/c) hair was all in the back looking all spiked up from running too much. I didn't look like most of the tribe members, usually they have pink hair for the females and red for the males, but for some reason I was born with (h/c) colored hair and also my (e/c) eyes were not normal as well. Instead of having magenta colored eyes I had really unique (e/c) colored eyes. (A/N Sorry if you have magenta eyes or hair but pretend please). Everyone used to call me a freak and some beat me up for being different. This didn't affect me mentally, I just thought it was a way telling me that I am born special, something that I can do and others can't. I will find that special thing one day.