Awoken

~ One Week Later ~

Your POV

     My body feels like I'm being lifted, but I feel nothing. How is this possible? My eyes are shut, yet no matter how hard I try to open them, all I get is pure darkness. I try one more time to open my eyes but this time, I see the form of Lighter. 

"Lighter what's going on? Why do I feel like this?" I ask him

"You don't remember? You've used all your energy to save Eren." he responded back with concern in his voice.

"No. I'm sorry I don't remember anything." I say confused. "Who's Eren?" Lighter widen his bright eyes in surprise.

"Tell me do you know where you came from?"

"The Beast Tribe." I answered with confusion as to why he was asking me questions.

"Do you know who am I?"

"Your name is Lighter, the special power I have gained, you're in my shackles and we communicate in our head."

"Mhmm, now tell me who you've meet for the past 5 years."

"Uuuuhhhh........ I'm sorry I don't think I've met anyone, but I do remember that I was Corporal somewhere."

"What? (Y/N), Snap out of it! Oh my, this isn't good."

"What is?"

"You've used way too much energy that you probably used your mentality energy in order to save Eren. You must've lost your memory from 5 years ago. (Y/N) try to wake up right now maybe it's all a misunderstanding. (Y/N) WAKE UP!!!" With that being said, he shouted the last part which made me woke up, seeing everything. My arm seemed to be reaching out for something, but how can I reach something when my arm is in the air? 

'(Y/N), are you there?' Lighter communicated in my mind.

'Yea, I'm here.'

'Good. Tell me, do you remember what happened in the past 5 years?' When Lighter asked me that I started to feel a headache. I put my hand over my head holding it. 

'(Y/N)? (Y/N), are you alright?'

'Yea, Yea. Just remembered something.'

'Can you tell me what it is?'

'Yea, Scouts, cadets, my old squad, Erwin.' When I said that to Lighter I hear a door open. I lift up my head to see Erwin.

"I see that you are awake, how are you feeling?" he asked when he was coming closer, as he came closer I noticed my surroundings and realized that I was in the infirmary.

"My head hurts and I don't remember much." I answered him and looked at him blankly.

"You should rest more. Can you tell me what you don't remember?"

"I don't remember mostly everyone, all I remember is you, Scouts, cadets, and my old squad."

"Isabel, Farlan, and Levi?"

"Yea, but, who's Levi?" I asked looking at him confused and his expression was like he has seen a person with two heads. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Please tell me that you are joking."

"No, I'm sorry. Lighter told me that I used too much energy and to save Eren I used my mentality energy. That's why I can't remember much."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but I got some news to tell you."

"What is it? Did you find out about the identity of the Female Titan?"

"Wait. How did you remember that?"

"I don't know, it seems that whenever there is a topic that I seem to know, I say it out loud without knowing that I have remembered."

"I see. Anyways, we have discovered that the Female Titan is from the 104th cadets, she went onto the Military Police branch. Her name is Annie Leonhart." 

"Woah, are you sure?"

"Yes, Cadet Arlert has found clues and hints about her, he as well asked Cadet Yeager about the fight they both did in their titan form."

     After discussing more about what happened when I was blacked out, Erwin has told me about the plan that will try to lead the Female Titan to where we want her. He told me that when I regain my memory again, I should stop from doing anything that involves using my energy or hurting myself.

"Don't worry I can handle it."

"NO."

"Can I just use my energy that I have regained and not use my powers?"

"Alright. ONLY if you don't use your powers until you've regained your memory."

"Deal."