Rescuing Corporal (Y/N)

Pretend that Eren is you. 

3rd POV

     As Levi grabbed Mikasa, she was outraged that she thought that Captain Levi would just let the Female Titan take away Corporal (Y/N). They backed away for a few seconds before hooking their wires back forward to the Female Titan. As the Female Titan kept running, she slowed down a bit from fighting and running too much. Levi and Mikasa planned to just get (Y/N) back and to not kill the Female Titan, Mikasa argued. She wouldn't just let the Female Titan go for killing all those men that have put their lives on the line. Levi still told her to stay with the objective of rescuing (Y/N) and just let the titan be. Levi told Mikasa that she needs to find a way to distract her while Levi did all the cutting.

     Mikasa went low to the titan's feet, Levi went above her head and soon went behind her head. The Female Titan knew that both of them were there trying to get what she gotten, she continued running. Levi prepared his blades and the female titan suddenly turned and tried to punch Levi in order to kill him like she did with his squad, but she failed. Levi has done his famous spin attack and plummeted down to her feet, he slashed and sliced over and over again that the Female Titan didn't have time to harden her skin.

     Levi has sliced all of the weaknesses of a titan body with more rage than ever, it was the point that he got something special close to him taken away. 

     After with many slices the Female Titan has fallen down limb and "left her nape defenseless", Mikasa tried to go for the nape but little did she know that the titan was going to kill her, smashing her into the tree behind her.

"STOP!" yelled Levi, he swiftly 3DMG to Mikasa to save her by pushing her away. When saving her from being killed Levi has twisted his ankle, he made a grunt sound and scrunched his face.

   Levi was still able to fight through the pain and sliced the titan's mouth, making it open wide open revealing (Y/N). Levi has grabbed and carried you carefully.

"I've got her. Let's get moving." Levi said

"Thank goodness." Mikasa said

"What did I say about taking her down?  We all get that she is special to us but try not to act crazy." He said turning around heading back where Erwin and all the others were. They both shot the wires going back, when Levi turned his head back around he saw the Female Titan crying.

Your POV

     What happened? My head is feeling all dizzy and I don't know what should I do. Aaah, fresh air is so nice and refreshing. 'Wait what? Why am I feeling fresh air all of a sudden? Is someone caring me?'  That's when I heard him.

"We all know that she is special to us but try not to act crazy." he said, it was Levi. Is Levi the one that is carrying me? Is he the one that saved me or is someone who told him?

~ Eventually ~

     Definitely, I feel my body being carried as if I was a fragile piece of art, being placed down gently onto, what I think is a wagon, where the bodies and the injured are held. We are ready to head back to the walls.

Sorry for the a sort of short chapter, still trying to figure out what will happen next. Please if you have any suggestions for me, comment below. I am running out of ideas, but from now on I will post on Fridays - Sunday, depending on my time.