Finale

"Aye! We got a problem."

"what is it?"

--------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Jean yelled panically 

"That's what I heard." Armin affirms 

"Yea, I know but what do we do now?"

Armin stays silent for a while, "All we can do is watch."

---------------------------------------

Your POV

As you are in the clutches of Annie, you tried to figure out a solution of freeing yourself. 

As to make matters worse, it seems that Lighter's temporal healing is at its limit, making your arm slowly recognize the returning pain and now the additional pain from Annie.

You looked up, expecting to read even a little bit of Annie, as expected : failed

'Just what is she trying to gain? Why still keep me alive when she could've just crushed me?'

As you begin to doubt that anyone will come to your rescue, loud heavy rushed steps come closer.

'Oh shit.'

"Eren!! Wa-"

PUNCH

The results ends up crashing into the cathedral, killing the rich higher ups. As well, being free from clutches.

As quickly as you can, you bring yourself to safe high place. 

'I'll leave her to you, Eren"

Now being able to be a safe distance from the two titans, your body gave in, leaning your back to a nearby chimney.

You witness the fight scene in front of you, getting a bit worried that Annie is taking the upper hand and to be just full of running. 

Both moved not too far from your vision. 

Eren seems to be slowly getting too rashed.

"Corporal (y/n)!!!" 

You turned to the owner of the voice.

"Hm?"

"Thank goodness you're still alive." Armin relieves, "Are you alright?"

"I'm alive, aren't I? Yes, more or less."

You start to stand up regaining a bit of energy. 

"Keep an eye on Eren, judging by the look of his eyes, he'll snap any second now."

"Where will you be goin?" asked Jean seeing as you turned the opposite way from Eren and Annie fighting.

"Scout the area." You say bluntly

"Are you crazy?! Especially when two titans are roaming around freely?! You could be killed!"

Without a second thought you went down the building you were previously on, landing on the flat concrete ground.

Your arm began to feel much worse, so much that you gritted your teeth not letting a single weep of pain. Clutching your arm lightly you walk around checking around the area.

----------------------------------------------------

Death. 

Destruction.

Fire.

That's all you saw after the many turns you took.

So far, not much civilians are roaming the area, if there were, it was only the MPs or from the regiment.

Taking another turn countless times, you stumbled upon a familiar girl with short black hair and a red scarf. 

You widen your eyes a bit, "Mikasa!", you rush as fast you can to her falling onto your knees 

She groaned when you tried lifting her head, still being able to open her eyes slightly.

"Cor...por..al" she strained her voice to speak,"what happened?"

"It's going to be ok. Are you able to stand?", she nodded before entering into a panic, swiftly onto her two feet

"Eren! Where is he? Is he alright?"

Before she can receive an answer from you, you stand back up again, meeting with your vision blurred and light-headedness.

"I'm sorry. Seems like I've used up all my being & your own to give it a bit more time." you heard Lighter's voice last words before you blacked out.

NOT YET THO!!! HAHAHA did I make you believe it was actually the final chapter? Oh tell me honestly!!

Anyways..........how did you like this chapter? What do you think will happen next? I know it's been a REALLY long time but hopefully you remembered because I DON'T 

If you spotted any differences than the original please comment

Sorry if this chapter is short, next will be a bit longer.

KIMCHI OUT