Welcome to the Walls and Headquarters

Your POV
As the gates open I couldn't help but stare in awe as I see the walls are huge, 50 meters I presumed, and that not even half way the titans can climb over. We enter and Erwin introduced, "Welcome to Wall Maria. Right now we are in the Shinganshina District heading our way to Wall Maria. In total there is three walls, there is Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina. Each are separated by the rank your family. For example, if you come from a wealthy bloodline then you will be living in Wall Sina, the safest place out of all the walls. If you are a low ranking then you will be living in the Underground District which the motto is 'Kill or be killed', but since you are from outside the walls the Military Police will make assumptions that you could be a traitor to humanity and make you go to trial, but don't worry we have it covered. Which reminds me once we get back to headquarters I need to test your 3DMG skills and since you proved yourself to hand to hand combat with the titan, no need to test your skill on that."
We continue walking and from the corner of my eyes many people were whispering. Well more like trying to whisper. I still keep looking forward down the road. These bastards don't even know how to whisper properly and I can clearly hear that they are talking about me. "Who's that girl?" "I have never seen her before." "She looks like she came from the slums, she looks beaten a bit." A man out of the blue says. That really make me cross the line, sure I can handle harsher judgements, but this guy he just right away jump into conclusions. Rage came over me but not fully, making me stomp my foot to the hard cement, making a small crater hole and making me stop in my tracks. My hair covered my face and my bangs covered my eyes not showing anyone what they had just unleashed as I hang my head low. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head behind and see Erwin giving me a serous look that said to ignore them and keep moving forward. I nod, put my bangs behind my ear and start walking again leaving everyone around frozen in fear.

3rd POV
Little did (y/n) know that a young boy from behind the crowd has seen her with a sparkle in his eyes. Making him more eager to join the Survey Corps.

~time-skip of 20 minutes of walking~
Your POV
"So this is the headquarters of the Survey Corps?" I ask.
"Yes. It is and I'll send your uniform to your room. Your room is at the end of the hallway, my room is 5 rooms away so if you have questions don't hesitate to ask me." Erwin said.
"When is the 3DMG test and where? Also why do you call it 3DMG?" I ask.
"It will be this afternoon and here outside the training grounds. It is short for Three Dimensional Manuvear Gear, it is used to reach the titans nape for we can not jump as high you can. We are having you being tested because your jump may make go in great danger and the titans are getting more stronger by the year." He answered.
"I see. Well then, thank you for helping me, Commander Erwin." I said as I bowed my head.
"No need for such formalities, (y/n). Just call me Erwin when we are alone. Anyways, make sure to get something to eat in the Mess Hall, which is around the corner of your room and two rooms away." He told me. I nod.
I start to walk to my new room and I open the door. I twitched my eye to see nothing but filth. Well there was a nightstand and a bed but all of the room was completely covered in filth. 'I should eat something right now so I can use the energy to clean my room. Glad the Mess Hall isn't far from here.' I thought. I close my door and walk towards the Mess Hall. 'I need to ask Erwin where they keep the cleaning supplies.' I'm in front of two big brown doors, opened it and see everyone staring back at me. I keep on my expressionless face on and walk to get my food. Today's lunch is what is supposed to look like soup and a piece of bread, oh well, I've dealt worse. "As of today, (y/n) (l/n), shall be part of the Survey Corps. Welcome to the Walls and Headquarters, (y/n) (l/n)!!' I thought.