Truth

Your POV

I get out of the infirmary and went into the Mess Hall for some lunch. On my way there I bumped into some one with brunette hair and wears glasses. Behind her was Erwin, they stop in front of me.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you feeling?" she asks me and I'm shocked that she knows my name.

"Feeling much better but, how do you know my name?" I ask and she started to laugh all crazy.

"That's really funny. Wow, you almost got me there. You already know who I am." She says wiping a tear from laughing too much.

"Sorry, I don't know you." I say looking at her straight into her eyes.

"What y-you can be seri-" she starts to say but got caught off my Erwin, he put a hand on her shoulder showing her that there have been some issues.

"She lost her memory in the Female Titan incident, she first lost memory from five years ago, but now she remembers about the Survey Corps, cadets, her old squad, and I. She will remember soon, just give her some time to relax. Just don't tell Levi." He said releasing his hand off of Hanji's shoulder.

"Tell me what." I hear a cold monotone voice behind me. Is that Levi? I'm not sure since Erwin and Hanji mentioned his name. I turn around, I see a short man but he is taller than me. He is standing 5'3, raven haired, pale skin, but he had a well built body. His expression, as if looks can kill, but he looks like that kind of person that only shows emotions on the inside.

"Uuh, hey Shorty. Nice to see ya. How's it going?" Hanji says trying to get away from telling, so called, Levi from what happened to me. He comes closer to me, Erwin and Hanji start to freak by sweating a lot .

"Don't change the subject, shitty glasses. Now tell me what you are hiding from me that you obviously don't want me to know." he says with venom spilling in his voice. He then looks straight at me.

"What do you mean? We're not hiding anything from you." Hanji says waving both her hands back and forth fast.

"Erwin?" he looks directly at him.

"Nothing important, Levi." Erwin says containing his composure unlike someone that is showing all her freak outs.

"(Y/N)?" he now looks at me directly at my eyes. Erwin and Hanji try to stop me from speaking but it was too late.

"You know my name?" I ask, giving him a confused look, how does mostly everyone know my name when I don't know them?

"Of course I do, brat. Trying to say that you don't know who I am?"

"No, I actually don't know you. I have never met you in my life before." When I said that, Levi looked like he has seen a monster.

(Image above)

"Don't shit with me. You know who I am." he says spilling again venom in his voice.

"Well sorry, but I'm not. I have never even seen you before until now. All I remember is the Survey Corps, cadets, Erwin, and my old squad." I say spilling venom back at him.

"Old squad? As in Isabel, Farlan, and I?"

"Yes, but I only know Isabel and Farlan. I'm pretty sure that you weren't there at that time."

"Levi, back away for a while. Just be glad she remembers most of us." Erwin says.

"What do you mean?" Levi asks

"I mean at first, she lost her memory from 5 years ago."

"What happened that made her loose her memory at the first place?"

"When I came into the infirmary, later, she told me that Lighter told her that she ran out of her physical energy but used her mentality energy to save cadet Yeager."

"Who the fuck is Lighter?"

"She forgot to tell you didn't she? Anyways, Lighter is her special power, flames out of her shackles. She discovered her power the same day when your two friends died on the expedition. When you found her there lying down, not moving an inch, she used her power to avenge the deaths. She almost died when she completely used ALL her energy."

"Can we talk about this later? I want to eat my lunch." I say

"Yes, sorry for getting you into this." Hanji says

"Let's go eat." Levi says

Levi's POV

I can't believe it, she doesn't remember me but she remembers most of us from the past 5 years. Shit. What am I suppose to do now? I can't just tell her everything that I remembered when I first met her or tell that..........I love her...........when she clearly doesn't remember me.

Even if I have to wait, I doubt that she will ever develop feelings for me. But inside of me, I feel that no matter how long it takes, I will always wait and love her. That's right, I admitted it.

.....I love (Y/N) (L/N).....

I always rejected it that I was developing feelings for her, but ever since I found out that she was taken away from me, I felt something snap inside. The feeling when you really care for someone that you would do everything. Was it love?

After three days have passed and noticing that (Y/N) still hasn't woken up, I wasn't able to sleep all night or day. Every night when I try to go to sleep, I always think about her and when she will ever wake up.

I grab my lunch and go take a seat at the Superiors Table, I see that (Y/N) looked a bit confused.

"Tch. You sit with us,brat. You are Corporal." I say sounding that I give no fucks.

(Anyone who has seen Ademir Amado that's his catchphrase: "I GIVE NO FUCKS!"; then he dabs)

(Y/N) sits with us, sitting next to Erwin. She looks like as if she is a new member in the Survey Corps.

Please (Y/N), remember me soon. I really need to tell you something.

Ooooooooo, so excited to give you more, I am literally trying my hardest to come up with some ideas. The memory loss was inspired by the novela "El Centauro". Don't know what it is about, search it up. For the ones who know it, then you know who is the one that lost her memory. LABOR DAY!!!! I'm not quite sure if I am able to upload a chapter since it's Monday and I don't have classes, but you know, family. Until next time, KOMBO OUT!!