Save Me

Your POV

There was ringing in my head. 

Voices that I can't comprehend.

Eyes too heavy to open.

My body too numb to move.

3rd POV

"What happened?" Levi asked those that were surrounding your body

After successively stopping Annie from escaping but failed to get information out of her, Mikasa as usual checked up on Eren's condition along with Armin.

Levi, fortunately on time, was able to get Eren out from his form before Annie had the chance to crystalize him along with her.

"We don't know." asked Hanji who looked down at your unconscious body, "Mikasa reportedly stated that she passed out when she ran to her to check if she was alright."

"Any disease she could probably have?"

"Strangely, her blood pressure is normal, no sign of lack of oxygen, her heart beat must've have average when she found Mikasa, and as we both know that (Y/N) is well taken care of herself." Hanji stated with her eyebrows furrowed with her thumb and index finger on her chin.

"Let's take her back to headquarters. We'll see if she'll wake up or not." 

Levi gets on one knee hooking his arm under knees and the other under your upper back, picking you up with ease.

shockingly, "What are you doing?! You have an injury, if you apply pressure to it it'll be difficult to heal on time!" Hanji shakes her arms wildly 

"It'll be fine. I'll take care of her." Levi begins to walk the way towards HQ, "Make sure everyone does what they're told. Report me if anything happens."

---------------------------------------------

Upon seeing the front doors to the building, Levi makes his way through to his assigned room. (yah nasties! Not like that, if you were thinking that. Ik you were, don't lie!) 

Very gently and carefully as if you were a fragile porcelain doll, placed you onto his bed. Grabbing a chair and sat besides you.

He grabbed your hand looking upon your closed relaxed face, "You're such a troublesome brat. Always getting into a personal situation." He got a bit closer tugging a strand of your hair behind your ear, hand on your cheek, "But you my brat. Please wake up soon."

By this time he starts to tremble, voice shaky, "Please, wake up soon."

------------------------------------------------

Your POV

It seems there is a never-ending abyss for me.

"Please, wake up soon."  you begin to make out a voice, calling you out.

I look around but I'm met with nothing.

I can't handle this anymore 

Why is it always me?

Now looking back I'm always the one to suffer the most 

Mom

Dad

Anyone 

Help me 

Alrighty another chapter in! I think I'm getting the hang to write again but give me a bit more time to fully write again.

Question: would like guys like a sad or mid-happy ending or a full happy ending?