Who Done It? Part 2

Your POV

When we were waiting for the retreat signal we hear a loud dreadful sound. I almost lost conscience but held on for life by covering my ears. The noise is gone but I get the feeling something went wrong and since we are far from the capture of the female titan we didn't see what is happening. We see a blue flare, meaning time to retreat.

"That's our signal. Hurry everyone." I say as I get my gear ready. Petra was now thanking Eren that he was able to trust his comrades. We all shot our wires and began going back.

"Oi Olou, Petra nice job for some that wet their pants for the first time when we were here." Petra screams and they argue again but this time about who kept their bottoms dry and titan kills.

"Everyone stop being distracted and look forward!" I say stoically.

I see a green flare and Gunther thought that the flare was shot by Levi. It felt odd that Levi shot a green flare when we already shot the blue flare for retreat. I was about to stop him but he already shot the flare, exposing our spot.

"Everyone, move quickly now!" I say warning them

"What's wrong?" asked Eld

"The flare that Gunther shot was not Captain Levi."

"What are you saying?" asked Gunther

"If most of our comrades were with Commander Erwin, capturing the female titan and all the new graduates were upfront, why would someone be all alone in the forest when clearly the retreat signal was flared?" As I say this I hear the zip line of the gear and see the person but not their face. He or she covered it with the hood.

"GO! NOW!" I got in front of Gunther before the enemy attacked him by killing him with the blades. The person swung their blades trying to kill me sideways but I blocked it with my own blades giving enough time for the rest of both squads to pass by. The person elbowed me on top of my head, sending me down really fast, but I gained composure again and went behind. The person was too fast for me to catch up, so far the attacker has killed all of my squad and killed Gunther.

"Squad Levi! Get Eren to safety at all cost! Now!" I say, Eren wanting to argue but I cut him off.

"Eren, either you die for going back or live on by saving yourself and your comrades!" I say and he shot his wires forward and fast.

"Is she the female titan?" asked Olou.

"If she is, she is going to pay if it's the last thing I do!" Petra yelled. The attacker went back and we moved on forward, I caught up with Squad Levi.

"Don't look back! Keep moving!" I ordered but some didn't listen and some did. We all hear a loud crashing sound and lighting. There, out of the shadows was the female titan, she is sprinting towards us.

"I hate being right." Olou says

"No time to loose, move it! She's coming for us!" yelled Eld

"Damn you, not again! I will kill you, I swear!" Eren yells about to bite his hand but Eld stops him.

"No, Don't! We've got this! The four of us can handle this! You get back to base! Go! Now!" Eld yells/orders at him. The female titan still sprinting towards us.

"I can fight her too!" Eren argues

"Eren just go! It's the best course of action, we can't afford putting you at risk!" I ordered Eren.

"Have you learned nothing? After all this, you still don't trust our skills!" Olou yells

"Is that true, Eren?! I thought you had faith in us, to trust us!" Petra yells. Eren turning back around and going full speed on his gear.