Hanji?!

Your POV

     I was about sit at a random table full of teenagers and grown ups but thanks to Levi he reminded me about being Corporal and the Superiors sit at a specific table. We all start eating and for some odd reason, my eyes found their way to Levi. It felt like my eyes remember everything but I don't nor my mind but it's working on it if someone or something triggers it. I put my eyes back where it was on the first place.

    I am eating my food silently, usually I don't eat my whole meal, but for some reason I had managed to eat my meal fully without throwing up.   After eating I felt that it was a long time since I've trained, the sooner the better. I get up from my seat and head for the doors when Erwin calls me. 

"Meet me here later tonight, as well as all of you." Erwin says looking at me and then at all the superiors. I just nod my head. 

     Just when I turned away I feel a hand around my wrist making me stop. I snap my head back around to see Levi the one holding me back. He looks at me directly at my eyes, those sparkling dark eyes of his. My thoughts come and I mentally shake my head out.

"What?" I asked bluntly with bored eyes 

"Where are you going, brat?" he asked as well as I did.

"Train. Wanna come, if you want?" 'Did I seriously ask that? Why would I do that? Even my mouth has its mind of its own.' He's going to reject it and call me a name. 3...2...1.

"Why not?" he says still looking straight at me.

     'Wait, WHAT?! He actually accepted. Especially being the one who is all grumpy and the one who's all mean.' My train of thoughts were interrupted by a squeal, like a pot kettle. I look at the table and I see the woman named Hanji going up and down really fast looking like a a bomb ready to explode. Why is she..... that's when I realized that Levi is still holding onto my hand, I release it out of his grasp.

"AAH! I CAN"T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!!" she yells out, literally making everything around the room silent and look at our direction. When she screamed that's when my mind triggered a memory, it hurt like hell. 

"AAH!!" I hold onto my head with my two hands and fell down to my knees. I shut my eyes tightly to make the pain go away, but of course that never works. All the superiors come around me trying to find something to stop the pain. I half open my eyes and the first person I see in front of my face is Hanji, saying to hold on a little longer that they are going to get something to help me.  My eyes went wide, my mind going through all the memories I had lost but are coming back now. Hanji, the crazy scientist, yet a friend; her experiments, the day I met her, her weird fangirl shippings, my nicknames of her, etc. 

     I come back to reality and I see that Hanji shaking me harshly. I remembered everything about her. I head is getting dizzy.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! You there?!" she screams literally at my face, hurting my ears. I hold onto her hands, everyone around us stare either at me or Hanji's hands slowly and gently going down to her lap.

"Shake me again, Shitty Glasses and I will literally cut your arms off." Erwin, Levi, and Hanji had their eyes shocked, Hanji being the only one looks like her eyes will get out of her sockets.

"(Y/N) YOU REMEMBER ME!!" she screams hugging me until I can't breathe.

"Get off of me, shitty glasses. I need to breathe in order to live." With that being said she released me fast. She looks at me as if I have been brought back to life. 

'What?" I say bluntly looking at everyone who has been watching the whole scene, I do the death glare at them and they return to their seats. The only ones left were Erwin, Hanji and Levi. Hanji being the first to talk.

"So (Y/N), do you actually remember me?"

"Yes. You and your weird shit about the titans and your weird fangirl  shippings about me and someone else that I don't know."

"Do you who it is?" Levi said cutting in.

"Nope. Not at all, but I do remember seeing a male figure who kind of looks like you but still not sure. Anyways I got to go train, Levi still coming?" 

"Let's go." 

The Fighter - Levi x Powerful Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें