Finally!!

Prepare Yourself for a REALLY LONG Chapter. Enjoy!

Your POV

     As Levi and I walk to the training grounds, I couldn't help but see how he looks. I see from the corner of my eye, that for a short man he was in great shape. 'Wow. He is so handso-. STOP IT!! He would never like you back. You don't even know him.' My thoughts were done when we arrived to the training grounds. The first thing I do is look for a tree not a big ass tree but one that was my size. Luckily, I found the right one, I put my arms out first, push my body up, bring my legs out. I put my legs halfway, the bottom of my knees are laying on the branch, my feet are crossed together to keep me from moving or falling, and my thighs helping to bring my body up. Finally, my upper body is hanging with my arms behind my head, until I noticed Levi still standing there leaning on the tree with his back. 

"What are you waiting for? Get up here." I say to him when I started cause if I stay like a bat then I would probably faint from the blood going through my head. 

"I'm good, I'll just watch."

"Why? I...thought...you...wanted...to train...with...me..." I say every time I get into a full upside down crunch.

"I need to see if you have improved or not. And by the looks of it, it seems that you have improved, sleeping beauty." 

     I blush madly when he said that name, I shake it off. That couldn't be true, I'm just imagining things. I finish doing my 100 UDC (upside down crunch), and now was a set of 100 handstand push ups. 

     I get off from the branch and start doing my 100 HPU (handstand push ups)

     I get off from the branch and start doing my 100 HPU (handstand push ups). I do it in the same area but further away so I won't hit Levi nor myself. I get into a plank position and lift my dominant leg up and soon the other leg is up as well, I put both of my legs together but separated a bit and begin. Levi is still there leaning on the tree watching me, usually I would feel a bit weird to see someone watching me every step I take but I need to focus on training and building myself more since I have been losing my energy faster than usual. 

"What number are you on?" Levi asks me

"69." (AYE!! *dabs*)

"In 10 minutes?"

"Really? I thought it was more."

"Nope. For a sleeping beauty, you still got guts unlike the cadets who get soar just my giving laps."

     I blush again, but this time I heard it loud and clear. 

"Well, they are still human. Both you and I have something different yet the same." 

"Really? How so?"

"You look like as if you came from the similar background as I did." I finish up my last HPU and dusting the dirt off from my hands. Man, I hate getting dirty but it's for the greater good.