She's the What?!

Levi's POV

Once we arrive the Mess Hall, (Y/N) helped me to get me a chair facing forward the wall. In the Mess Hall everything has gone a really dead silence, candles around to light the room but it is still dark, since all the other brats called cadets have gone to get their slumber. The brat seemed to stiffen more since (Y/N) and I came in. Speaking of (Y/N), a lot of crazy shit went down when she lost her memory, I think I was going crazy. She has been by my side for a really long time, who can blame a person who really cares about someone you are really close.

(Y/N) went into the kitchen right after I have taken my seat, making the brat more tense. After a couple of minutes she came back with a tray with three teacups, she gave one to the brat first, then to me. I look what she has made, what I see shocks me. Tea. Not just any tea, my favorite type, black tea. I turn around to look at her.

Your POV

After I gave the two their cups, I put the tray down and take my seat.

"Thank you, Corporal." Eren says and I nod my head.

After I have sat down and took a sip of my tea I felt eyes looking at me. I put my cup down and look up so see Levi or should I say boyfriend, I don't know, never experienced true love before. I meet up with his steely cold eyes.

"Sup?" I say trying to act natural but who am I kidding? I never say something like that.

"Tch." Is all he says trying to act the tough rude Corporal he is, but he can't fool me.

"You're welcome." I say but it came out as if I was pissed at him.

A few minutes have gone pass by and yet still no sign of Erwin. 'Damn Eyebrows, hurry up.' I say in my mind and as if someone had read what I was feeling, someone started talking.

"What's the hold up? Erwin's never late, they should be here at this rate the diamond bezel's will show up first that'd be her luck." He says and then taking a sip of his tea. I laugh of the inside cause the Levi tries to insult others seem really funny, like a brother and sister got into a huge argument

"Yeah, I can see neither, maybe taking a shit, duty calls, right?" I say jumping in on the conversation, still holding onto that stoical Corporal I am. I see that Levi flinched a bit and Eren only laugh silently. I turn around to look at him, and the kid looks like he's about to get his ass whooped.

"You guys..uh..are sure in a talkative mood today." Eren says looking our way really sounding calm and soft even I bet he's screaming inside to get this over with.

"So what if we are, doesn't mean we were talking to you." He says taking around sip of his tea. I had the urge to hit him on the back of his head, but I didn't, I decided to cheer the kid a bit by shaking my head meaning that don't listen to him and I pointed my index finger at him and put my finger at the temple of my head not touching and twirl my finger in circles meaning that he is crazy. Mission accomplished, I made the kid a bit better now because he gave a small laugh and a smile at the end. It was a good thing Levi didn't notice before he set his cup down completely empty making a clinking sound loud enough to make it echo in the Mess Hall.

Levi grunts and I see that he rubs his left leg to soothe the pain he had from saving me.

"It's my fault sir, I made the choice. If I'd have thought this through none of this..we wouldn't.." Eren starts to say but he tensed up even more.

"Look, you made a judgement call no one expects you to be clairvoyant." Levi said to him and after that the doors open revealing Erwin and some Eren's other friends. Mikasa was the first to come to me, I turn my body facing her.

She grabbed my hand and her face looking like she has never seen me before.

"Thank you so much." she says knowing since she was there when I saved Eren from being taken away. I just nod my head.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Erwin said, everyone took their seats.

(Cue the video)

I stand there listening to everything is being said, everything about discovering the Female Titan identity. The Female Titan is Annie Leonhardt. Eren kept on denying her until Armin, Mikasa and Levi helped him to find any hints about her and what she has done.

We made a plan to get her to show her true identity, some of our recruits will be disguised as the other people around hiding behind the buildings or on rooftops. Armin was the one to shoot the flare when things might make a sharp twist. The Military Police wanted Eren for not doing something according to plan/contract, in order to lead the Annie in, the trio were to be said that Eren needs to escape with the help of Annie since she is the one they "know" her well. We had to discuss who will be the replacement for Eren.

All I know is that a lot of bullshit is about to go down.

Hey guys. I am so sorry for not updating!!! I feel so bad, my shitty ass laptop won't work on me!!!!!!! I kinda fixed now, but I'm still not all 100% sure if I will keep on updating, since technical difficulties, but I am still writing on my phone, but is not the same typing on my laptop. Please be patient with me since I still got school, clubs, soccer practices, and home activities. I am one busy girl, MAN!!!!!!! Someone help me!!! Anyways, thanks for reading and getting this story to !K!!!!!!

~DUCES!!