A Blast From the Past

Your POV
Pitch black. Nothing. No light, no sight of anything. I must be asleep, but how can I see with my eyes closed. Then I see a white light getting brighter and brighter. He next thing I see it's my tribe. 'How can that be? I thought it got destroyed when the titans attacked.' I think to myself. I then see the people of my tribe going to their homes, jobs, or going to a little stand to but fresh goods. I start to walk step by step to see if it was real, as I take another step, little children come across my path running and playing with big smiles on their faces enjoying what they have. I look forward again and walk. I end up walking to where my home was, where the bad things started for me as a little kid. The thing I never noticed was the are and the neighborhood. It was all broken down houses and dirt on the walls. All around was trash of leftover foods and it smelled like piss. 'Why did I never noticed before?' I realized that I never really left the house because of my alcoholic parents who told me that never leave the house or else I would get punished but in either way I got punished.
I walk up the little staircase to my door, I put my hand on the door knob but it went through. 'What was that? I can't be a ghost or am I? Oh shit! Am I dead? Is that why my past memories are here?' I thought as I go through the door of my home. The way it was always, glass bottles broken on the floor, seats were thrown, floor all worn out and dirty. I have a hurt feeling on my face but in my heart is saying a whole different story that's telling me something worse but great at the same time.
I go to my place of sleep. My home was that kind of those houses that are small on the outside but big space inside. It was small all over so my "room" was on the floor a few feet away from the door. What I see there left me confused, it was me crying in my sleep. 'Why? I never cried in my sleep before. Why am I crying?' I hear a door opening making my past self jump up awake.
"Mom? Are you ok?"
"You piece of shit, of course I am!" She yells. Now I know why I cried in my sleep without knowing. My heart has been hurt with the many years of child abuse and name calling. I have forgotten about it since the attack and the day when I joined the Survey Corps.
"Alright. Do you need help?"
"Why would I need help from a stupid little kid like yourself?"
"Ok then. Can I go to bed?" Then my mother threw the glass bottle to the side wall making me cover my ears and face of fear.
"WHO SAID THAT YOU COULD GO TO SLEEP?!" She yelled right at my face.
"N-no o-o-one" I say trembling in fear so much you can see my knees wobbling visibly.
"That's what I thought. Now you can go to sleep little bitch." She says. My mother was always wasted and every time she drank too much she would go too far. I had no friends nor relatives to go to. I cover my mouth and cry, I don't why I cover my mouth it's not like they can hear me. I hear a voice very low telling me to wake up. I look around, nothing, thinking it was just me but the voice comes again but louder.
"WAKE UP!" I widen my eyes and the next thing everything fades away. My eyes are actually open, seeing my room ceiling. I see a woman with glasses shaking me a little and stops when she sees me open my eyes fully.
"Good you're still ok. I saw you crying in your sleep and thought that something's happening to you. I started to freak out so I did what I had to do." She says.
"By shaking me awake?"
"Well it was first instinct and if you didn't woke up then yes I would have gotten the doctors and nurses in here."
"Thanks?"
"Yah no problem. By the way my name is Hanji Zoe, one of the squad leaders here. I'm here to take of you till you woke up but since you did then I better go tell Erwin. See ya!" I didn't even notice that she has already left at the speed of light. Man, she's something.

~ A Few Moments Later ~
"I'm just fine that you are still alive and well." Erwin told me as he came in a few minutes ago and I've told him everything about what happened on the mission. "Hanji has also told me that you were crying in your sleep. Mind telling me that?"
"Well, all I can say is that it was a blast from the past." He nods his head to understand about what that meant.