A Teenage Boy By the Name of Eren Yaeger

Your POV

As we were in an expedition and coming back to the walls to hear chaos. Many years have passed by, I finally got my own squad and they haven't died since then, so did Levi's squad. Anyways, as we were coming back, we heard roaring. Levi and I hooked our wires over the wall to see what the commotion was all about, we see a blonde hair boy struggling to get something out of the nape of a titan. We also see a black haired girl with a red scarf land to the ground and calling out the boy' s name.

"Armin." she says.

As the boy named Armin finally freed the thing he was trying to get out and it was a person, we couldn't see too well, but we did see three titans coming to their way. We hooked our wires to nearby buildings and swing to save them. We got there just in time, Levi did his spin attack and I just hit their nape with such strength, I got the total of the two titans and Levi just got one. HA! As all the titans fall Levi lands on the back of the middle titan and myself landing next to him but he has his back turned from the trio, I have my arms crossed looking at the profile face of Levi. I look at them blankly, until one them spoke.

"Mikasa, who are they?" Armin says

"I'm not sure." the girl, Mikasa says.

Levi and I hear a mutter from the person being held by Armin, but we shook it off and Levi turns his head and asks them.

"Hey you, mind telling me what the hell is this?"

"Way to go for making them more scared that one of them could piss their pants." i say raising an eyebrow and looking at him.

"tch."

~ A Few Moments After the Coward/Titan Shifting Scene ~

Erwin has told Levi and I about the titan shifter kid and is down in the basement of the courtroom just like I was when the Military Police found me. We all walked down there together. Once we arrived the damn kid was still asleep and his cell was being guard by two MPs, while we waited Erwin sat on a chair, Levi leaning back on the wall arms crossed, I just stood still arms behind my back next to Levi. After a few minutes the kid woke up, Erwin the first one to speak.

"Do you have any questions?"

I could tell the kid was freaking out a bit and asked many questions but not saying it out loud. Again Erwin speaks.

"As you can see you are in a dungeon, being held prisoner by the Military Police." he then holds up a key.

"That's mi-" the boy speaks only to be cut off by Erwin

"This is yours, right? We heard that this key unlocks the secrets about the titans down in the basement of your home, am I right?"

"yes, probably. That's at least what my father told me." Levi starts to speak.

"You have amnesia, and your father is missing, huh? Sounds awfully convenient." I punched him on the shoulder and he furrows his eyebrows from the hit, I forgot that I have inhuman strength and probably either left a bad bruise on him or I actually broke his shoulder.

"Levi, we've already discussed this that he has no reason to lie."

After talking about how the boy can be a help to finding the secrets about the titans, Levi asked him about what he wanted to do. The kid responded with great determination in his eyes and said that he wanted to join the Survey Corps and exterminate all the titans. Levi then walked up to the cell and informed Erwin that he will be responsible for him and if he goes berserk he will kill on the spot. Poor kid he flinched. Finally I spoke.

"Hey kid, your name Eren Yaeger, right?"

"y-yes"

"Well then, welcome to the Survey Corps." I then walk away.

"Um, what does she mean?" Levi answered for him.

"That brat has some weird shit going in her life, so don't get into her shit side." He said as I was out the door but little did he know that the dungeon echoes.

"Heard that!!" I yell out and heard Erwin chuckle.

~ In the Middle of the Courtroom In a Trial ~

Erwin is standing in the middle of Levi and I,Levi is the one standing next to the judge stand and I am next to of Eren's two friends. Right now the Military Police were freaking out about finding out that the girl Mikasa has killed the third trafficker that tried to kill Eren and now they think that she and Eren are monsters that need to dissected. Eren yelled out she has nothing to do with it and the whole room got loud hurting my ears until I got into beast mode.

"Everybody just shut the fuck up!!!" I yelled out making my shackles light up in fire. oh shit. I mentally face palm. Everybody looks at me until one great big mouth starts freaking all over.

"Isn't she the one from the outside?!"

"Yea she is!!"

"You freak!!"

"Put her with the titan boy!!" I rub my temples until I say some things.

"Says the man who I must remind that don't jump to assumptions. Have you seen me kill someone? Have you seen me steal? Do you even know me?" I say as I get out from the side and walk over to them.

"If I tell you that the ones in power had to threat some other powered ones just to get fortune. How would you react?"

"That's just stupid as fuck. I would never they would've caught me as well." a Military Police responded.

"See, this is similar to what happened to me when I was in trial, to never jump to assumptions. What I see in Yeager that he could help us to find the secrets to the titans. Erwin care to explain?" I say walking back up but stop in front of Eren.

"Yes. As Corporal (Y/N) said, we have found out that Eren Yeager holds the key that unlocks the basement down of his home. In order for that to happen we need to go back to the Shiganshina District, there we will use the ability of Eren's to block from any threat that comes our way."

"I see. Who will take control of him if he goes uncontrolled?" Darius Zackly asked.

"I was thinking that both Corporals of the Survey Corps could take responsibility of him. Corporal (Y/N) and Corporal Levi are both humanities strongest, combine them both and kills Eren on the spot if that condition ever comes." Erwin said.

"And is that alright with them both?" Darius asked.

"Considering that Levi would've kicked Eren to death and you've all seen my flames then yes, it's no problem." I say looking over to the Survey Corps side to see Mikasa giving a death glare to Levi, but it didn't affect him.

"I see. Well then, I have made my choice. Eren Jeager will be in the custody of the Survey Corps." Darius said with a pound of the gavel.