EREN TRANSFORM

Your POV

Shit, this is really bad. I have my arms getting crushed, Eren can't transform, and everyone will die soon if we don't move quickly.

'Lighter, is there any way that I can still fight with an injury like this?'

'Yes, I can lend you just a bit of the trump card. But-' he started but I interrupted.

'You have a trump card?!'

'Yes, now shush. We gotta hurry to save the others.'

Once he said that said, I felt a sensation in my right arm. It now turned out to be with no pain and knowing that Lighter had cured it, a little bit of time though. Once it has been completely healed, I was now able to lift all the pavement off of me, moving it all to the side. After that, I immediately ran to Eren, his condition was worse than mine was.

"Eren! Corporal!" I heard a familiar voice call, I turn my head towards the person.

"Armin! Please, I need you to stay here and knock some sense into Eren. I'll go handle Annie."

Now, where could she be? I heard men yell out from the back of me, and there I turn to see Annie fighting off the Scouts. 'Shit, only this much of reinforcements. This is going to be harder than I thought.' I thought.

I remembered that the trap, the one that Hanji is not far from here, but how do I lead her to it?

I jump from building to building trying to catch up to Annie since she's been running mostly everywhere. I saw her insight, jumped on a chimney and with one powerful kick behind her head, she went down to her knees holding onto her head. Her eyes made contact with my fearless (e/c) eyes.

"Annie, tell me, why are you doing this?! Why are you against us?! What is your purpose?!" I screamed it at her.

She had her head held down but her hand swung swiftly that I was not able to see it coming, I haven't been fully recovered and with Lighter's temporary trump card. Annie swung her other arm with more acceleration and was able to grab me. With her grip, I wasn't able to free myself and for the first time in my life, I actually didn't know what to do. All I knew from that spot is thinking back to how my people must've felt being in the grasp of a titan.

Then all of a sudden, I heard a lightning strike making me stop at a nearby church.

"heh, took you long enough."

____________________________

OK~ So no one is going into my quotev checking my other stories there T_T 

So, I have a question for those who actually read the end here, would you like me to transfer all of my stories here at wattpad? 

And in case you still want to check out my other stories on Quotev. CHECK OUT DDaengGirl.

It's this way because wattpad sometimes doesn't save my work and erases all of my hard work.