Who Done It? Part 1

3rd POV

     Morning came, Eren all tired from being up all night hearing Hanji going on and on nonstop. When Hanji insisted to go review what they just talked about, a man came in busting rushing over to Hanji.

"Section Commander Hanji, the test subjects! They have been killed!"

     They all came where the test subjects were held to see the two bodies vaporizing, with Hanji screaming her lungs out. 

(Cue the Video)

Your POV

     Levi and I were standing each of Eren, looking at the situation. We took our leave and head back to the castle. Eren stood there observing the screaming of Hanji and the bones of the titans vaporizing, Erwin came behind Eren puting his hands on his shoulders and asking him next to his ear.

"Tell me what you see. Who is the real enemy here?" Erwin asked all serious. Eren didn't say a word.

"Sorry. Forget what I said." Erwin lets g and walks towards Levi and I. From the corner of my eye I see Eren looking at the back of Erwin asking something that I don't know what it is. We continued walking and eventually arrived at the castle. Erwin sent all the squad leaders to his office to discuss the expedition that's coming up. After the discussion everyone left except for Levi and I. Erwin has asked us to stay for a while for we had other things to discuss about the 104th trainees who are joining their regiments today. 

     We agreed that some of my squad and Levi's squad should go along with Erwin, while the rest of both our squads start on the expedition for the next day. It was soon the next day, we headed far outside the castle not for long, just to see which position would be best to get the objective done. Olou looking at the view not focusing on what Gunther was telling to the rest. Since Erwin has informed Levi and I about the expedition, I walk over to Levi who was letting his horse lick his hand and patting the horse's mane. I see something that made me stop on my tracks and wanting to laugh out loud, Levi was on his tiptoes to pat the horse's mane. I cover my mouth with my hand to hold back the laughter. He looks over my way seeing that I was being weird.

"The fucks wrong with you?" he asks me slowly going back to his regular size.

"You." I say chuckling silently.

"What?" he says getting pissed at me.

"Look at who's on their tiptoes now. Come on you don't really think that I would notice."

"Fuck." he muttered under his breath.

"Heard that." 

"Alright let's go !" Gunther yells. I walk back to my horse, (H/N). We rode back to the castle.

~ A Few Inches Later ~

Eren's POV

     I was at stable duty since Captain Levi and Corporal (Y/N) had to catch up with Commander Erwin leaving Olou to take a look on me. As I was getting out of the stables, I see Mikasa and Armin, also the rest of my friends. I asked Olou for permission to go talk to my friends, he lets me but I had to make it quick. 

"Armin! Mikasa!" They both turn around to see me. Armin looks at me happily and Mikasa feeling relieved that she sees me still alive. 

"Eren!" Mikasa said.

"Boy am I glad to see you guys."

"Eren, have they mistreated you in either way? Have they done unsafe experiments on you? Or some mental anguish?" she says grabbing both of my hands.