Let the Battle Begin Part 2

Your POV
I come out from behind the building, sprinting. Annie has the guts to show herself after all she's done, now it's our turn. Annie has her back facing me, perfect. I jump and grab onto her shoulder, she seems like she didn't feel it. Just like we planned, if she shows herself, we need to capture her. Ok, shouldn't be too hard, just lead her to the traps Hanji set up ahead without her having suspicions.
Annie suddenly swiftly slapped me away from her. She hurt my right arm and I only had my left arm to save me before the hard crash hits me. Luckily, thanks to fast reflexes, I was able to wrap my chains around a small chimney and land less harshly to the ground. I soon stand up and see that Annie is just standing there. She then moves around the same area for a little.

'What is she waiting for?' I thought as I then see that she was facing off some scout members that came after seeing the smoke from Annie transforming.

'What happened when they were down there?' I go down the stair case until I see the trio, Armin and Mikasa looking down at Eren.

"Oi! What the fuck happened? Why haven't you transformed to fight Annie?" I asked getting closer to the three of them. I stop in front of Eren.

"Corporal! I-I don't know." Eren said freaking out.

Mikasa bends down at Eren's level and says something next to his ear. 

"Get off my back, dammit! I'm not stalling for time!" Eren yells at her and bites his hand.

'Is he doubting that Annie is the Female Titan still?' I thought as Mikasa still whispers to his ears, telling him over again that Annie is the enemy here. Suddenly an idea comes up to me and Armin saw my reaction maybe thinking that we both are in the same page.

"Listen to me, if both of you go opposite ways Annie has to go for one of you, was that your idea as well Armin?" I look to him and he nods.

"Mikasa, go to that hole and I will make a run for the exit. You ready?" Armin instructed Mikasa.

"Go, Now!!! I will stay back to help with this brat." I said, they both nod in agreement.

"Wait stop I'm not worth it, you hear me?!!! You don't have to do this!!!" Eren shouted

"Eren, listen to me, the world is a cruel place, but what choice do we have? If the world turns its back on you, we don't, we fight till death." I said grabbing onto his shoulders, looking at him directly in the eye

Next thing we didn't know was that Annie had stomped over us and the pavement over us has collapsed, Eren and I were not so much lucky, Eren has been struck with a sharp broken wood down through his right shoulder and I was almost going to be buried dead with pavement but I put my hands over my head swiftly when all the pieces came crashing down, but it was too much to handle since my right arm still hurt from the impact that Annie gave.

YES!!! I finally did it guys I've updated!!!! Please give me some time to catch up again in the seasons since my Dorothy like memory sucks af. Thank u again for the support and go check out my Quotev DDaengGirl where I have another Levi x Reader there too since Wattpad glitches on me and doesn't save my work.

BYE~