Fighting Back

The pic above is how your shackles look like when the fight scene comes on. But note it does that when you are in full rage and just angry is glowing, burning in the inside. Ok. That's it. Enjoy!!

Your POV
'Isabel. Farlan. Everyone. This is for you.' I thought as I get up getting my balance together again. I stand still for seconds with rage expressions in my eyes. The titan is still eating Farlan, well what's left of it. It looked at me and it spit out Farlan's upper body. Now it comes closer to me.
"Yea. That's right. You lost appetite and only want more fresher meat, huh? Well then. Come get me." I say with my arms wide open. It looks down on me and prepares its teeth to chop me in half.
"Lighter. Ready?"
"Always" he answered inside of my head. It was easier because if I talk to my shackles people will think I'm a psychopath. It's a way to communicate with each other.
In one swift move the titan bites down to the ground only to miss me. How? I jumped up and did an air backflip.
"Now!" I say as I put my hands making a fist each one together behind my head. Lighter making my shackles glow fire and my chains growing longer. I swing down my fists swiftly. The chains wrap around the titan's neck making it squirm all around, I lean back and launch myself. I kicked its back making fall. I jump up again aiming for the head. It roars loudly. Up again and up again all over to have broken its bones from the back such as shoulders, sides, thighs, back, and its head. Now for the last thing, the nape. This all happened at the same as my shackles were burning the titan from the inside. It glows a fire color when burning the insides. I jumped really high this time seeing it's whole numb body for now. I leaned very back and at the speed of sound, I kicked the nape the weakest pressure point, falling to its death. As it falls down my shackles have now released from the neck of the titan to go back to its regular sized chains. I land to the ground on my knees, hands holding on forward for support, breathing hardly, my head looking down at my hands. The titan right next to me. I look up at the rain and look back down a bit bringing my hands together up to my chest, seeing my shackles thinking of how much from now on I could save others with less deaths. I clutch my hands into fists tightly. My whole body trembling a little.
"I did it. I finally did it Isabel and Farlan. I wish you would be still here though. I can finally be useful to humanity. I don't have to loose so many comrades like today. But......how am I going to tell him?" I say. I feel something hot in my eyes and mouth. It burns a bit but it still hurts. 'Am I shedding tears again?' Suddenly my head starts feeling dizzy. I bring my hand up to my eyes with the energy I have left and touch the hot liquid. I bring my hand down to see blood. I cough out and a drip of blood comes out of my mouth. I then feel my eyes getting heavier and I fall down to the ground harshly.

~ A Few Inches Later ~
I hear footsteps running to me. I can't feel anything. I used too much energy and now I can't even open my eyes to see who it is. 'Please. Don't be him. Please.' I thought as I feel someone turn me around and picks up my head feeling my body picked up a bit.
"Come on. Wake up." It was a male's voice. I recognize that voice anywhere. Out of all people, it had to be Levi.
"Open those damn eyes." He says again I feel him tremble a bit. Levi, the almighty straight face, was trembling. I do as best I can to open my eyes, I opened my eyes a bit able to see from the energy I have regained. I see Levi looking down on me with concern in his eyes but his face still stoic as usual. The sun now coming out from the gray rain clouds. I'm soaking wet and tired but I still keep my eyes open for a moment to tell Levi something.
"L-L-Levi, I-I'm sorry. I-I-I tri-ie-d to ngh save th-them." I try to reach my hand to lay on his shoulder but I'm still far too weak. My hands trembles and what Levi did shocked me. He holds on my hand and puts it closer to his chest where I can feel his heartbeat.
"It's alright. You did your best." He says.
I have never seen this side of Levi before. He actually showed some feeling. I was about say something but I hear the clinking of the 3DMG and horses coming closer with their hooves stomping the grass. I turn my head slowly to my left and see Erwin's squad there but only three of them, meaning some died as well. Erwin gets off from his horse and walk towards Levi and I. He gets down on one knee.
"Here. I'll carry her from here." Erwin says bringing his hands out for Levi to hand me to Erwin. He does so. Erwin gets up and carries me to the wagon where the bodies and the injured are, next to his horse.
"E-E-Erwi-" I began to say but he hushes me.
"Don't talk. You need to rest. When you've regained composure we will talk. Until then, get some sleep." He says when he has laid me down on the wagon carefully. I do as he told me and got some sleep.