Jealousy

Your POV

You are going downstairs to go get a new fresh towel. On your way downstairs you saw Levi, he was taking his sweet time to cleaning the window sill, I leaned on the door frame, crossed my arms and observed him.

"Make sure there is not even a speck of dust, I want it spotless." I say surprising him, but he only flinched a bit. He turns around and sees me walking up to him. Face to face with Levi, man, why did Levi have to be taller?

"Says the shorter clean fairy." He said. The way he called me short and my nickname made me mad and laugh at the same time because I really didn't like my height and I actually like my nickname.

"Look who's talking, a teenage boy is taller you." I say raising an eyebrow.

"At least I don't have to go on my tiptoes to reach him." He says. I give up.

"Shit."

"I win." He says turning back to cleaning the window sill.

"I hate you." I say.

"I know you do, but are you sure?" He says stopping wiping the window sill.

"Don't tell me that shitty glasses got into your head?"

"Curiosity." He says going back again to cleaning. I sigh.

"All I can tell you is that you are more than a comrade to me. If you want to find out what you really mean to me, find out yourself." I say until I hear footsteps. I turn around to see Eren walking in. 

"I'm done with the upstairs, sir. Oh, hello Corporal." I nod my head. Levi turns around from cleaning. 

"If may I ask, where will I be sleeping?" 

"Your sleeping quarters are in the cellar." Levi answers him.

"The cellar? But sir, again?"

"Our safest option, your abilities are far from being under controlled. You might go titan in your sleep." I say.

"What if the conditions of us having you in custody at all is that we keep you under strict security, morning, noon, and night.  While in dreamland you are in restraints, that's the rule." Eren stays silent for a second, Levi spoke again.

"I'll check your work, take over here. I want it spotless." Levi walks away.

"And I need to go get a new towel." I walk away. Eren stood there looking discouraged until a ginger haired woman, by the name Petra Ral, came in and talked to Eren.

Eren and Petra Talk

"Oh Eren, try not to look so discouraged." She says happily and kindly, taking Eren by surprise. 

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind me calling you Eren. I notice that the Captain nor Corporal (Y/N) doesn't, they pretty much set the tone for all of us." she says.

"Whatever, its just that I, um, well did I really looked discouraged or were you just saying that?"

"Everyone reacts that way, up close and personal, Captain Levi and Corporal (Y/N) doesn't seem much the hero they are crack up to be. For one thing, they are a lot shorter and on the temper mental side too, not really what you call a social gracious, but they seem to communicate more together when no one is around them."

"It's not that, I'm more put off by the seriousness. They are so dead earnest about following the higher ups rules."

"Let me guess you think that strength means living up by your rules, flouting everyone else's."