Chapter 2 meeting 7mih

Emilie's point of view after we drove for what seamed like years we made it to St. Louis than I was met by this really hot guy turns out his name was Timmy so what I was already in a relationship but who cares he's way better looking than the guy I have besides James was more worried about vegan products than me so what differences does it make in life if I went to another man Oh Emilie my little lamb chop your just my type so beautiful Timmy said as he moved my hair behind my ear and it happened he kissed me I enjoyed every single second of it it wasn't bad as a matter of fact I loved every single second of him touching me than he had to go on stage he kissed me quickly yet gently than ran off to the stage Timmy kept pointing and singing to me than when there were singing I'm okay Timmy sung the chorus to me and the bridge of the verse I lied to James and told him I wasn't feeling well but really I was with Timmy on the tour bus having a jolly old time with him James will never know nor will I tell him but no relationships are perfect ever nobody can have the perfect relationship ever . Emilie I know we've only know each other for 2 hours will you marry me oh Timmy of course I'll marry you said Emilie. Oh Emilie said Timmy your beautiful Emilie oh Timmy I said ** the next morning ** MADDOG have you seen Emilie asked Mason no I said I'll go look I walk into the room to see Emilie & Timmy next to each holding each other peacefully I knew she was cheating on James but I didn't say a word keep your mouth shut and no one gets hurt . Morning gorgeous said Justin are you from Tennessee because your the only ten I see said Justin . Oh lord have mercy here we go I told myself .