14.Dinner Party

I can't do this said Emilie you can't do what ? Asked Timmy act like I love James see I can't wake up I'm living a nightmare that keeps playing over again your cool with just being friends left on the side lines stuck at a red light and I can't see why don't you love him Emilie baby tell me your his everything open up your heart tonight Maddie I see Justin I'm just to scared to tell you the truth because my heartbreak just give a reason please tell me the truth? I can be all that you need why don't you give me a reason please tell the truth you know I'll keep believing till I'm with you said Maddie kiss me . Maddie's point of view I didn't know who was kissing me until I saw Matt kissing me !! Oh no Mason is going to pissed that Matt is on me i can't believe you did that to her screamed Mason your sick . Oh Maddie if he ever touches you again I'm gonna have to shoot him. No No Mason don't . Said Maddie okay I have something to say Actually James. I love your eyes are beautiful said Emilie. Stop it Emilie we all know your cheating on James and we know that Noah knew about it &Broke MADDOG's nose I cannot believe that you'd allow this to happen this is serious and wrong of you so Emilie you need come clean no Alex I'm not doing it said Emilie. Emilie James has every right to know that you cheated on him how do we know you didn't have something to know with Maddie's nose being broken And her getting shot I mean Emilie come clean said Colleen . Oh you bitch Timmy help me said Emilie. Stop choking me please stop choking me Ah screamed Colleen . Hold on honey it could be a trap yeah she's dead we broke her skull come on let's go said Timmy as her threw a sheet over her body. It's okay Emilie let's go said Timmy.