34. I can never forgive you

What do you think your doing here get your nasty hands off my sons grave Emilie get your hands off of him I've got a gun I'll blow your head off Emilie I mean it said Michelle say your sorry that face of an angel comes out just when you need to as I paste back & fourth cause I honestly believed in you holding on the days drag on stupid boy I should have known I should have known your not my prince this ain't a fairytale this ain't Hollywood this is a small town James or lead you up the stairwells I was a dreamer before I went & let you town now it's to late for me and my white horse to come around Jibber's baby . you were naive got lost in my eyes you never really had a chance my mistake you didn't know you had to fight to have the upper hand I didn't wanna be in love with you I had so many dreams about me & Timmy happy endings now I know your not my Prince Charming this ain't a fairytale your not the one one I'll sweep  off his feet lead him up the stairwell this ain't Hollywood this is a small town James I was a dreamer before you went & let me down now it's to late for me & my white horse to catch you now try & catch me . now Emilie sung oh Emilie I knew after 7 months you'd never change your a horrible person inside & out after what you did to my baby cried Michelle. Emilie give us a favor and get the hell out of Pittsburgh go back to Missouri where you belong the only one who belonged here was Maddie and she's dead now and my beautiful nephew has gone as well said kim I can't believe you'd do this to us my son is dead my son is dead your a liar just like your husband there's just no possible explanation for what eater of you two done to them because of your jealousy of Maddie you hired Matt to be her lover so things would get steamy in that boiler room but you wanted to text other men like your single okay Emilie oh my god Alright we welcomed you with open arms and you did this to us and Kim this is all your fault if you hadn't found Maddie I wouldn't be in this much pain oh my god my chest is tighing I can't breath ! cried Jody . Jody Jody breath breath oh my god call 911! Call 911! Cried you killed her ! You called her ! You killed my wife she died in her own grieve because of you Emilie how can you live with your self how can you be standing here with a smile you killed my wife oh sweet dream my darling Emilie if I were you I'd get the hell out of Pittsburgh because if you return I will kill you and I'll be waiting for your return and you better hope to god we never meet again my Darlings gone home with the angels Shawn , said sadly. Come on Emilie let's go said Timmy . Okay said Emilie.