31.flashbacks

**** Flashbacks**** Justin's point of view I can't believe it Maddie you don't love me we were supposed to be married today ? There's someone else isn't there Maddie you can tell me I was walking on our favorite place the beach when I looked to the left the corner of my eye I seen Mason running towards Maddie & I . I just can't believe it you never loved us cried Mason . No baby it's not like that at all I promise it's not it's just being 15 and moving from a sophomore to moving in with someone I met at a concert in Nashville who didn't know my name just knows my face it's a little hard to bear it's not that I don't love you Mason I admire & Adore you Mason okay I think your smart sweet & Beautiful & Justin why do I have to breakup with Mason to be with you ? I never really loved you I just did it for Emilie to keep her happy & positive I got dragged here to soon . Okay it's okay you'll find someone else said Maddie I have a better idea why don't you send him back where he came from ? said Nikki As she pushed in into the ocean what the hell is a matter with you ? Justin I'm coming said Maddie not without me your not said Mason . Masons point of view as Maddie & I jumped into the water to save Justin and the salt water stung my eyes and I was coughing it up out of my mouth we hit a old heavy metal Booie and smashed our heads on it . Maddie why did you come out here it's not safe out here . Because I'm not gonna have Nikki take you away can't I do something yeah I'll do anything .take my wish and you can stay here and you can call off our wedding day said Maddie . No I'd never do that because I know you & Mason belong together Maddie I couldn't take you two apart cried Justin. Shh shh Justin I love you ? Okay I know I don't always show it you have a special place in my heart that not even Emilie or Mason my mother or anyone is apart of okay come here cutie Maddie said as she kissed him and a tear rolled down her eyes into the ocean . I didn't know you cry when your happy to said Justin but anyways I will always love you Maddie said Justin . Oh Justin I will always love you to said Maddie . I'll see you soon ? asked Justin . Sooner or later said Maddie as she smiled.