12.Timmy x Emilie

Emilie's pov Emilie come here a second please my dearest for me Timmy said as he tugged on my shirt and pulled it over my head than we flopped on the bed Timmy began kissing me and tugging on my earlobe after hours of kissing and him spooning me Timmy and I got dressed and we recorded our single up in the studio and my high notes and his screams we finally finished the song than I went down stairs I got a text from Justin saying Maddie's heart stopped and that I needed to get . There I couldn't believe that Maddie my best friend is here dying of a bullet wound because of and here I am looking at my insurance cards . The doctor came out and told me that she was flatlining her heart stopped and she was dying of her injuries but at least I get her income if she died on the couch. I cannot believe what I'm hearing her heart stopped this is unbelievable said just Alex . Oh don't even say that this is great news said Luke . My beautiful Maddie cried Mason . Mason please tell me she's gonna be alright said Emilie. Oh Emilie it's so bad her heart stopped the doctors don't know if she'll make it cried Mason . How could this happen I don't understand I mean I through you killed Elizabeth in the wear-house when she kidnapped you said Timmy . We through we killed her but we were wrong we shot at her but we didn't do enough rounds to kill her or injury her said Emilie. So your telling me that Elizabeth is still alive you sick son of a bitch if you ever lay your hands on her Again I'll kill you that's a promise said Justin. Ha ha she's where she needs to be fighting for her life and unconscious hopefully she'll die on contact said Elizabeth. Justin's point of view That's it you sick bitch what's you gonna do about it said Elizabeth. This I yelled as I oh that was weak she laughed than I Put my hands around her neck and began to choke her than mason stabbed her In the stomach and puckered her lungs and her mouth filled up with blood I smashed her head on the floor that we were on I began to smash her face with my hands and with one good kick to the jaw I broke Elizabeth jaw In three places and than I hit her face on the floor and than she died with a blank stare and her nose dripping with blood . Ha ha rot in hell you bitch I laughed . How's Maddie someone tell me how she is I demanded . Justin she's alive it's okay it's okay said Alex . Let me see her god damn it I shouted. Oh okay It's okay . Oh Maddie god damn it I'm so happy your okay I As I peeped her face in kisses . Oh Justin she said I've missed you . Just wait till we get out of here I told her . Aren't you glad Maddie's okay asked Timmy. Yes I'm happy she's okay now I gotta break things off with James said Emilie. A band & family dinner ? Asked Timmy . Sounds perfect I like the way you think Timmy said Emilie . Just wait till we get into our room tonight Timmy just than we got a call from Judge Judy saying we needed to go to court because Noah breaking Maddie's nose I screamed at the thought of Court Noah could possibly get capital punishment because of it that's freaky I thought Emilie.