18.If thats not love than what is ?

Alright Peyton if you even touch Maddie I'll be head I'll kill you said Alex Peyton point of view ha ha Maddie I she'll skin you and put your head on my wall Maddie I hate you I really I really do I wanna kill you for what you've done you have Mason wrapped around your little finger and I won't expect that so killing Maddie looks very promising said Peyton excitedly . Maddie come here sweetie we're gonna play a game called transport the soul so count to 7 and you'll be in heaven this will be great I can hardly wait said Peyton. Get your nasty hands off her do you understand Nikki where are you ? Justin said angrily I mean it Peyton don't hurt her please please I'm begging you . Oh Justin you can see her die into little bitty pieces Justins point of view oh no you don't you bitch just than I sliced her head off with a blade oh Maddie darling are you okay ? My darling I asked her . Yes Justin I'm okay just scared is all oh I won't let her touch you ever again she's dead okay she's dead she can never hurt you again okay I promise baby I told her . What about Nikki she's the only one left out to get me MADDOG she'll never touch you again if she knows what's good for her . Maddie I swear on my life I'll skin her if she lays her ugly pronely fingernails on you. She'll never touch you again after this she knows Timmy Emilie & I busted Colleen's head like a tomato . so I don't think she'll play her stupid little tricks okay ? Let's go to Mason I know he's dying to to see you Maddie come on let's go I told her softly. Mason I have her oh Maddie I'm so happy to have you back baby said Mason I'm happy to be back with you said Maddie come on baby let's go home I'll carry you said Mason .