36. Ending.

Maddie's point of view today was the concert it's gonna be the best day ever! We drove up to St. Louis and chose our spots to stand and we were waiting for the guys to come on as we were listening to Mason say his speech about I need you here there's a special girl called Maddie & Maddie we need you here said James after crying over them deciding I need you here to me the concert soon ended I went outside to hug the guys . Oh my beautiful Maddie let me hold you cried Mason . Mason I missed you said Maddie I really missed you to Maddie I'm so happy to see you said Mason I had a dream about cotton candy and it was vegan ! Said James what did you dream about Maddie asked Noah . It's kinda a long story said Maddie. So I got executed in your dream asked Noah . & I married Emilie? Asked Luke . Than you & I died in each other's arms said Mason . I killed myself over Emilie asked James . Hey Maddie you got a second said Mason yeah said Maddie you wanna ride on the tour bus with us and go to McDonald's for ice cream asked Mason sure ! Said Maddie . Well Maddie thank you for coming With us said Mason your welcome said Maddie bye Maddie I love you said Mason . Goodbye Mason I guess I kinda love you to said Maddie . Hurtful said Mason . I'm only kidding I love you To Mason said Maddie.~ THE END~