Chapter 4 Marriage and a bus accident

.... the picture on top is James ring 💍 to Emilie... Emilie's point of view i still couldn't believe Noah smashed in Maddie's face like that I felt terrible about it I should have said hey guys I'm engaged to Timmy but I couldn't break. James heart he was adorable has beautiful Lilac hair it's so soft I love running my fingers through his hair telling him that he's beautiful basically telling him that he was worth it in my mind I love pulling on his heartstrings I was all to much fun than James walked in . I wonder what he had in his hand maybe it's something nice like a necklace. James point of view I'm so nervous right now I can't believe I'm gonna purpose to the most perfect girl in the world Emilie she's so beautiful. Emilie I -I er .. there's something i wanna tell you i think your beautiful funny cute smart gorgeous I know I've only known you for two weeks will you marry me Emilie make me the happiest man alive I saw her eyes well up with tears just than Luke Noah And Mason walked as if. We were getting married right then and there mason handed me the ring I placed it on her finger I cried in the process of doing it I couldn't believe it I have my dream girl in my arms right and right now . Just than MADDOG walked in hey guys what i miss she asked . Emilie and I are getting married I said excitedly . Congratulations you guys she said . Emilie's point of view hey Maddie will you go dress shopping with me I asked her why sure she responded hey Maddie I have a huge problem I promised Timmy I'd marry him today and don't have a dress I see the perfect one lets grab it come on let's go we gotta get to the chapel before it's over booked I said how does Friday the 13th sound asked Alex sounds wonderful said Emilie hold up we ain't producing a wedding like that says rue Paul seriously i mean come on get serous said peppermint um so by the state invested in the internet I now pronounce you Mr.&Mrs.  Rasmussen Said rue de Paul . Emilie's point of view after Timmy and I were married we went on the ash bus to celebrate with champagne Timmy and I were talking about how excited we were to be man and wife how wonderful it was going to be now that it was just two of us I only had one problem James .