25. I never mint to do those things to you .

Emilie's point of view I honestly couldn't believe I was about to do this I dressed in black for once Timmy wasn't with me I was completely alone I was in a black dress with heels I had one of those black veils on also 6 months pregnant with Timmy and I sons I sunk behind the doors of church to get to James casket and I walked up to his casket which was opened he had his ty dye cat shirt on and black skinny jeans also he had all his bracelets on all except for the ones I gave him I quickly slipped the bracelets back on on his wrist that I had given him I'm not gonna lie I didn't even shed a tear. Oh James even though I never loved you cared about you well none of the above basically I loved every single of using you it was so much fun yeah I'm not going lie I cheated on you multiple times James Timmy Me & JJ are gonna live happily ever after but no you obviously because your died ! But James I kinda loved every single second of being with you for what you had now your days of Frame , Money, Grammy , and Awards are all over because you ended your own career because I didn't love you but you should have known that from day one Jamos Jibber's it's all over honey bee . Just than I heard a knock at the door it was James mother YOU SICK BITCH GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF MY SON cried Michelle just than I gust of wind AND A Hard Slap flew across my face Michelle hit me . YOU LISTEN HERE EMILIE YOU GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW OR IM Gonna CALL THE COPS IM NOT AFAID OF YOU EMILIE I WILL KILL YOU AND THERE WON'T BE A FUNERAL Said Michelle. Okay you do that how do I know you warn't involved in Logun's death in some way Answer that Michelle don't you play stupid with me did you hire a hit man ? Michelle I'm talking to you? I screamed. Emilie I think it's best that you leave right away because I'm gonna go off on you you are the reason James my everything my baby boy is dead you know I hate you and don't mind shooting you or chopping your head off get out of here now said Michelle . OH Please Michelle i didn't do this to hurt you blame Maddie she started it all , said Emilie. Maddie didn't do anything wrong Maddie didn't lie to me or keep secret information from me you like you did she was a great friend to James a angel basically and you are the devils child Emilie because you lie and look what you did to my little boy he's dead because of you get out of here Emilie now . I can't stand to look at you your an awful person inside and out go said Michelle. I returned home to Timmy Timmy honey do you think I'm a bad person ? I asked no Your not a bad person honey you have a beautiful heart your the greatest Wife a man can ever have because your carrying our son come on love let's go shopping for him said Timmy .