13.Court hearning

All Rise please for the queen I mean Judge Jody said Emilie . Emilie's point of view Alright Alright Emilie don't be a chicken don't be a chicken quesadilla I told myself I've tried to forgive Little Nacho for hurting Maddie but I couldn't no not this time I'm sorry Noah it's for your own good to your where you need to face what you've done . All Raise please for judge Judy said officer Bark okay will the defined and the jury against Noah oxendale please step forward Said Emilie. Okay Noah you  are founded guilty of breaking Maddie's Nose argeraded battery and Assault and I'm am here by sentencing Noah Oxendale to death for breaking Maddie's nose so if there's anyone besides Maddie who would like to testify against Noah please do it now the violence here in this case is overwhelming so I am here by sentencing Noah Oxendale to death for the injury and assault of MADDOG said judge Judy . YOU CANT SENTENCE NOAH TO DEATH YOU CAN'T SENTENCE OUR SON TO DEATH ARE YOU NUTS ?!? He didn't kill her she's alive kicking and smiling around you can't do that cried Mark . You can't do this to my baby said Cathy . It's for his own good said Judy . I agree after all you did to Maddie I'd say go you need to be executed said Emilie . I mean you smashed an innocent little girls face in because you thought Emilie was cheating on James and through you had to take matters in your own hands Noah how very dare you but your hands on here I cannot believe you did that seriously Noah could you that you hurt a sweet innocent child god damn you said Shawn Maddie when you got married why didn't you tell us baby that the abuse was going on Maddie you don't understand ? I love you Maddie MGD and I'd be destroyed and devastated if anything happened to you Maddie okay ? I love you Maddie said Mason and if anyone hurts you again honey there going to prison for a very long time or even get death said Mason . Come on Maddie time us to go shopping for Noah's execution Maddie said Justin . lets go said Mason .