Chapter 3 me and my broken nose

MADDOG'S point of view It was a pretty chilled out day on the tour bus everyone who was apart of 7 minutes in-havens tour was there I was reading my book and fixing my errors I had on it I was minding my own business Noah kept looking at me he had this look on his face that made me uncomfortable with him however I ignored him and carried on waiting in my book all of the sudden Noah got up and cracked  his knuckles I looked up at him for 10 seconds through my note book still wondering what his deal was and why he was doing this to me I hadn't done anything wrong honestly I hadn't the only thing I done wrong was not telling James Emilie is cheating behind his back but oh well .. Noah point of  view Maddie MADDOG your very lucky that I haven't confronted you yet you very ungrateful girl I'll show you what's next you won't know what's hit you YOU BITCH I screamed than i punched her. 'Ow Noah your hurting me Noah stop please please AhH stop your hurting me please Noah I haven't done anything wrong ahh ow oh my god I cried in agonizing pain please Noah please masons point of view I walk into the tour bus to bring in milk since we were out and needed it for cereal I see Noah beating and smashing the love of my entire life my everything basically I couldn't believe what I was seeing how could he hurt an innocent little girl child well MADDOG in general in general or just Maddie period oh god Get the hell of her do you understand me I'll kill you Noah  I mean it Noah you've given me no choice Noah I will shot you with this If  I have to I shouted at him . Noah what is your problem why would you do something like that to her Maddie is the sweetest most nicest girl I've ever met don't you ever touch her again I mean it are you okay Maddie ? Asked Matt yeah I'm okay oh and your nose is bleeding your poor girl said Casey Noah are you bipolar or something asked Brandon please just tell us said Matt Noah you've broken MADDOG's nose she's bleeding everywhere I can't believe you'd do something like this I mean honestly how could you do this asked James yeah that's what I'd like to know said Emilie . I don't know why I do what I do sometimes Noah cried . It's okay but don't ever touch her again said Luke . What just happened what's gotten in to you asked Timmy . Yeah dude why would you do something like this said Justin i mean honestly said Alex . Masons point of view I'll never let anyone touch you again not ever Maddie that's a promise I told her . Emilie point of view I seriously couldn't believe/ process what just happened to her it could be because of me Timmy and James yeah I feel terrible she got hurt but I promised to keep the affair secret and I'll never tell .